What's new

Beta damascenone

zouzounaki

Olympian
I was thinking about mixing some of this classic us bacco concentrate I got from inawera. I had a look on the page for it on their site, and noticed the warning below. Anybody know anything about this?

Unrelated to skin damage, but the wikipedia page says this: “n 2008, (E)-β-damascenone was identified as a primary odorant in Kentucky bourbon.[3]

WARNING.
Contains beta damascenone, alpha damascenone.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Keep out of reach of children.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Dispose of contents/container to places designed for the storage of the dangerous substance or pass to services who deal with waste utilization.
IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and wate.r
If skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.

That’s what I was wondering. But wikipedia also says it is an important chemical used in perfumery. So people must wear it on their skin.

No nothing about it zou but all the best tasting things are bad for you so crack on and I'm sure it will taste amazing [emoji23] failing that you can always post me a sample and I'll test it for you see if it fucks me up in any way [emoji23]

Apparently it occurs naturally in red wines .... maybe in concentrated form it could be hazardous..... like nicotine. :D

do you wear a hazmat suit when you add your nicotine?

It seems it’s in some tobacco flavourings, I did a bit of googling. Fuck it, 3% tester mixed. Wish me luck, folks!

I think it's safe in food stuffs n drinks.....heating n vaping it....well it's unknown territory, like some others I suppose.....you pays your money....you take your chance.
You could try hawf lungie ing it ....see how you go.....or don't:)

The thing is @Rickster it looks like it’s common in tobacco concentrates. For some reason inawera have decided to declare it. Their listing for red for pipe declares limonene and something else, as well. Some also have a “contains tobacco extract” warning. Suggests gloves for mixing with it. Fuck knows.

The thing is @Rickster it looks like it’s common in tobacco concentrates. For some reason inawera have decided to declare it. Their listing for red for pipe declares limonene and something else, as well. Some also have a “contains tobacco extract” warning. Suggests gloves for mixing with it. Fuck knows.

Im sure its miniscule amounts....who knows, thought though.......the chemicals in e cigs are mounting up:11:

Back
Top Bottom