What's new

Best websites to buy PG VG nicotine

6 days after my shipping email still nothing how long would you plan ahead? Always the same make a small order not a problem put a big order nothing being told nothing no response from email no answer from phone.

Planning ahead for juice? Crikey, at least a month! I always have at least two months supply allowing for 30ml a day and knowing how lazy (and busy) I am, often plan a couple months ahead for mixing (never mix less than 200ml and usually a litre at a time).

Well just when I thought I found an honest place 2nd order with darkstar now getting problems with no delivery no text to track order.

Give up with this s..t why can I never find a proper company should have known as cart find a phone number it's a joke UN professional seven emails no reply looks like another name and shame on the cards soon me thinks.
People are swamped atm. Darkstar are a very profesional company and i have never had any problems with them and i order from them quite a lot. Just be paitent with them dude your order will show up

People are swamped atm. Darkstar are a very profesional company and i have never had any problems with them and i order from them quite a lot. Just be paitent with them dude your order will show up
Good point. Does seem that all vendors of DIY juuce components are mega busy right now ... hardly surprising as May is coming.

I do understand but I don't think anyone really understands when I ordered from them the first time all was fantastic but each time I place an order over £300 it all goes bad? No tracking numbers nothing and as we vape a chemical I like to know what I'm using and if £300 order cannot be done and we all pay for next day and still don't get a reply from email and just a mobile phone number I think something isn't right that's all not slaging the company by any means but it's not hard my website automatically sends my customers a email plus a text to say who and when the order as been sent like this company did on my first order 2nd order all wrong

Just letting everyone know I still haven't received my order so now do people know why I was getting worried thanks dark star. Going through PayPal to get my cash back.

Just placed a order myself from darkstar and got a email confirmation within seconds also just a heads up if anyone is planing on getting any nic from them they have advertised that they have stock only until it runs out so once it's gone that's it

Just letting everyone know I still haven't received my order so now do people know why I was getting worried thanks dark star. Going through PayPal to get my cash back.
Just got this from ds site, what email address are you using?
Screenshot_20170226-172209.png

Back
Top Bottom