What's new

Best websites to buy PG VG nicotine

Lucemill? Is there a website for them contact numbers and address can't be arst with crap companys far to many of them now.

Thank you sorry I didn't say I had a look impressed but trying to get my cash back from PayPal when I do I will try them.

Crazy no reply from darkstar still and the item that says been shipped it as not been shipped because not tracking number why is it every time I place a 2nd order a bigger order this happens all I'm trying to do is get what I pay for any company that can supply me with more than £150 order please let me know Jesus.

If you used the email form online they have apparently been having problems with emails from that getting through... just in case that was an issue...

If you used the email form online they have apparently been having problems with emails from that getting through... just in case that was an issue...

I got a reply yesterday asking me for all the order numbers replied yesterday no reply from them today I have sent 2 emails today no reply.

I got a reply yesterday asking me for all the order numbers replied yesterday no reply from them today I have sent 2 emails today no reply.
Thats really dissapointing to hear. I have known of darkstar vapour since they first started in december 2013. At the time they were selling ready made eliquids at 1.50 for 10ml... it was only in more recent times that as a diyer I bought my supplies from them... several orders... one very large one... have always had sterling service from them myself.. its sad that you have had a bad experience from them when they have been highly rated on here for several years...

My last Dark Star order took a week. After 3 working days I checked with them by email and had an instant response from Jen. They're trialling various courier services, mine was through FedEx. They plan to offer a courier choice soon. Anyway, I ordered on a Tuesday, was in conversation with them from Friday, package had been collected by FedEx on the Thursday and FedEx tried to deliver on the Monday but I was out but delivered the next day so took a week.
I would love to be able to pop down to some big local warehouse and collect myself but nothing like that near me whose products I would trust.
Hasn't put me off, I'll carry on using them. Used them many times but what I get from them isn't mission critical, I don't get half way through making a batch of juice and realise I've run out of a component!
Plan ahead is the key, don't panic and don't bombard a seller with emails?

My last Dark Star order took a week. After 3 working days I checked with them by email and had an instant response from Jen. They're trialling various courier services, mine was through FedEx. They plan to offer a courier choice soon. Anyway, I ordered on a Tuesday, was in conversation with them from Friday, package had been collected by FedEx on the Thursday and FedEx tried to deliver on the Monday but I was out but delivered the next day so took a week.
I would love to be able to pop down to some big local warehouse and collect myself but nothing like that near me whose products I would trust.
Hasn't put me off, I'll carry on using them. Used them many times but what I get from them isn't mission critical, I don't get half way through making a batch of juice and realise I've run out of a component!
Plan ahead is the key, don't panic and don't bombard a seller with emails?

6 days after my shipping email still nothing how long would you plan ahead? Always the same make a small order not a problem put a big order nothing being told nothing no response from email no answer from phone.

It's saying shipped but no tracking numbers we all get an email and a text from dpd or royal mail but nothing never again will I order same crap as darrent chemicals in my eyes getting the same service.

Back
Top Bottom