What's new

Best value flavours

Leeren666

Achiever
I know this has probably been covered many times but could someone please point me in the right direction or help me on my way ?
I began mixing my jape juice with a kit from make my vape, some of the flavours were ok and some were disappointing, I have since tried several suppliers and have had mixed results, mostly not good though, basically what I am looking for is a good strong flavour to mix my everyday vape which is strawberry milkshake, I have tried premixed and blending flavours but can't seem to get one that hits the spot, if anyone has a recipe and supplier I could try ?

Are they ok to use ? I wasn't sure if vape flavourings were the same as food stuff ?
An awful lot of food flavourings are suitable; if in doubt, check that they're water soluble - not oil based - and they'll be fine [emoji106]

Now that's something I didn't know ? Any particular brands to look out for ?

Thanks for that, I just had a quick search myself, has anyone heard of or use 'world flavours' from Blackpool ? They seem decent value too

Check out what flavours from the different brands are good, contain no nasties and are cool to vape by going to wizard labs and putting the one your interested in into the search. It'll come up with all the relevant info on it. I use it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom