What's new

Best Place for Concentrates?

Ottist

Postman
I'm going to try mixing some liquids but need to find a good vendor. Could anyone recommend vendors? I'm in the UK. I'm after more "exotic" flavours like jasmine, bergamot, cardamom for e.g. Also would be interested in any suppliers of organic concentrates. Thanks in advance.

Not sure about the organic vibe...

But chefs flavours, vapable and rainbow vapes are all decent to deal with and do pretty good selections.

Vapable does free shipping >£10 which is handy if you're not buying loads.

Sure there's a few threads on here already with more recommendations.

But chefs flavours, vapable and rainbow vapes are all decent to deal with and do pretty good selections.

Thanks, I'll check those out. I did have a look but found it difficult to locate recommendations, I do have a bit of trouble with seeing stuff cleary due to dyslexia. Perhaps a sticky would be a good idea?

Thanks, I'll check those out. I did have a look but found it difficult to locate recommendations, I do have a bit of trouble with seeing stuff cleary due to dyslexia. Perhaps a sticky would be a good idea?
There is a recommended suppliers list somewhere. Fucked if I can find it now though. So maybe it should be somewhere more accessible.

Beat me to it! Exact same 3 I came on here to recommend.

Chefs have great selection.
Vapable customer service and shipping are superb.
Rainbow Vapes stock those harder to find flavours at good prices.

Alchemist Cupboard is worth a look, some good flavours there but I do find them alittle pricey sometimes.

Darkstar have been around for years and are fairly solid.

I've messed up, I meant which are the best makes. I've looked at the listed vendors, they look good and there's a dizzying array of makes, don't know where to start. I wish vendors would group flavours more instead of brands, split them into flavour families. Some do that, but seeing a massive list is overwhelming. I Would like something as natural as poss with few or no synthetics.

I've messed up, I meant which are the best makes. I've looked at the listed vendors, they look good and there's a dizzying array of makes, don't know where to start. I wish vendors would group flavours more instead of brands, split them into flavour families. Some do that, but seeing a massive list is overwhelming. I Would like something as natural as poss with few or no synthetics.

It's tricky, in my experience there are no 'best brands' really, they all do flavours I like and flavours I don't like.

I would decide of some flavours you need/want and ask for recommendations here. For your 'exotic' less common flavours you might not have much choice.

Finding 'natural' flavourings is going to be difficult. I'm not sure inhaling real spices like cardomon would be a good idea either.

Don't know how much mileage you'll get from natural and organic stuff to be honest. I mean, they're all flavourings at the end of the day.

That said, there is this:

https://thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/product/natural-organic-concentrates/

... and as it says there.

"It is the user’s responsibility to complete their own research to determine safe uses outside of “home baking”.
By purchasing this product, the user accepts all liability for any loss, injury, damage or expense resulting from any use of this product other than in “home baking”.

Honestly when it comes to vaping I think the whole 'natural' thing is totally misguided. I would trust an 'artificial' flavouring from a company like Flavor Art (who do tons of testing) over something like this any day of the week.

i remember reading somewhere that natural flavours are problematic as they always contain impurities due to being extracted from a natural substance. in the end, the flavour chemicals are only identical copies of the flavour molecules that originate in nature anyway, except they are a lot purer because they aren’t extracts.

Back
Top Bottom