What's new

Argh! Frustrating time mixing

ed87

Mod Maker
Hi all,

So I dabble in DIY and can throw together some decent recipes but my favourite types of juice tend to be dessert juices and coffee juices but they need a long time to steep and I’m just not patient. (I know, patience young grasshopper..)

I also find that some flavours are particularly harsh for me, ie FA dark bean espresso which is such a shame as it’s a great coffee flavour.

Can anyone recommend some good dessert Recipes that don’t need masses of steeping time and also a good coffee concentrate that doesn’t taste like burnt popcorn but is also not harsh?

Determined to get a few good recipes together to save cash on buying juices as I sub ohm and tend to poke through the juice, even though I’m a flavour chaser and tend to single coil around 50-70w.

Thanks all as always!

I'm afraid most dessert juices will have a long steep time to get the most out of the flavour. The trick is to make a bigger batch then keep the steeping cupboard full at all times

Try mixing your FA espresso at 10% in PG, then using that as the concentrate at 0.5%. It's the strongest concentrate known to man.

Try mixing your FA espresso at 10% in PG, then using that as the concentrate at 0.5%. It's the strongest concentrate known to man.

Dunno, I keep this one triple bagged and wear gloves when I use it :11:

2017-09-24 pistachio.jpg

gotta agree with the espresso that suff is rocket fuel, but I prefer espresso nutzilla which is just as potent lol. I like coffee in a mtl tank I mix fa up 3% with espresso nutzilla 0.5% fresh cream, sweetener, marshmallow pretty good.
find the coffee bean too much at high watts tho sub ohm:)

Back
Top Bottom