What's new

Anything new?

I'm just getting to then end of when I told myself I'd do that. I remember some people went nuts about it when it first came out, I do like it but had a few similar. After the litre I've got there I'll probably not want it for a while though!
I wish I was near the end as I still have about 10 x 100ml bottles of subpar juice. Don’t want to throw it away as it would be such a waste. It’s killing me I have got so much good juice waiting!

Yes mate 1.6ohm 11.5 watts.
Also been using E.T 3 for £10 of baccy roots original..my adv.
Might give that a go then for the jac vapes I use for work then. I've been using the vape mare ones in them for about a month now but a tenner for 30ml is annoying me now!

I wish I was near the end as I still have about 10 x 100ml bottles of subpar juice. Don’t want to throw it away as it would be such a waste. It’s killing me I have got so much good juice waiting!

I've just found a 500ml of bananaman and 250ml of zevs whatever that is while raiding my spares for another set up, found an unopened clieto so the gos is going on that!

I know what you mean, I've probably got around 200ml of juice that whilst it isn't terrible, it's not as good as other ones. I'm just sitting them on the backburner, maybe with enough time they'll come good but lifes too short to vape average juice. at a cost of roughly 60p per 10ml I think I can afford to stick £12 (£60 for you) on the backburner for the sake of vaping really good juice. If I get desperate and run out (unlikely) then it's there and I'll give it another try in a month or so or just give it away to people. Life is too short, I don't want my dying thoughts to be "I'm dying with the taste of bang average juice and I'll never taste that properly steeped blueberry doughnut" people won't realise the tears are for the blueberry doughnut. you can waste money or you can waste time, just decide how much £60 (or however much it cost) matters to you, or alternate it with the good stuff.

I've been using Darkstar bottle shots for some time now, in general i'm quite happy with most, my favourit's are the barrel aged tob followed by Cerbius Nemmisis and the more recent Black Forest which took a lot of steeping but turned out great, there are quite a few more in the stash which i've never tried yet in fact enough to last me until probably around July/August time, would like to add that Bananaman has been the only one i could not get on with, to sweet for me and went down the sink well most of it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom