What's new

Anything new?

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Hi all,

I haven't made any liquid in quite a while after I realised I had stockpiled enough to last me over a year. I'm at the stage that I should start getting more mixed up now. Just been on chefs, Lucemill and darkstar looking at stuff and decided I can't be arsed with recipes and think I'll just stick to bottle shots, or whatever anywhere else is calling them. Is there anywhere new that anyone can recommend, or somewhere I've not mentioned that does good ones?

Cheers

barrel aged tobacco from dark star i think is getting some Praise here lately im hovering over the add to shopping kart on it

its said to be a dessert type with a little tobaccohttps://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/shop/bottle-shots/bottle-shot-barrel-aged-tobacco

I've got about a litre of their game of scones left, seen they had either stopped that or renamed it. Not had a tobacco flavour in a while but if I'm ordering from them I'll give it a shot. That was always a good sign for me seeing something getting praised online. I left all of the group's on fb and haven't been on here for a while so out of the loop with new stuff.

Cheers

I've got about a litre of their game of scones left, seen they had either stopped that or renamed it. Not had a tobacco flavour in a while but if I'm ordering from them I'll give it a shot. That was always a good sign for me seeing something getting praised online. I left all of the group's on fb and haven't been on here for a while so out of the loop with new stuff.

Cheers

Not sure if supersonic scones is the same thing. @robotica might be able to confirm?

Not sure if supersonic scones is the same thing. @robotica might be able to confirm?

The litre I have left of that is about a year steeped, when I seen supersonic on a lot of their other ones I thought it would just be a new name. Just been looking at bottle blends on lubrisolve, might give them a try. Trying not to get as heavily back in to it as used to be, I used to spend way too much time on making liquid.... probably not the best place to look for support on that particular vice? :doh:

I have some dark star barrel aged tobacco steeping..I have to say it was not much cop when I tried it first time it just tasted like toffee popcorn with no hint of any tobacco but with each passing day it’s getting better I feel..today I seem to be getting a very very slight tobacco bitterness on the exhale while toffee popcorn on the inhale still (4 days steep) and is becoming smoother..I added 20ml of 7.2mg all P.G nic to the 100ml zero nic bringing it to about a 12mg.
Going to give it a proper 2 week steep.

I have some dark star barrel aged tobacco steeping..I have to say it was not much cop when I tried it first time it just tasted like toffee popcorn with no hint of any tobacco but with each passing day it’s getting better I feel..today I seem to be getting a very very slight tobacco bitterness on the exhale while toffee popcorn on the inhale still (4 days steep) and is becoming smoother..I added 20ml of 7.2mg all P.G nic to the 100ml zero nic bringing it to about a 12mg.
Going to give it a proper 2 week steep.

Are you using that on an MTL tank then? I've been going between MTL and DTL so I had made most liquids up in higher vg and 50/50. Pretty much only got high vg stuff left, that's why I'm going to start making it, been buying 3 10mls for a tenner again for while! And looking for something new for the MTL ones I use for work!

Supersonic scones is different I think! I have a bottleshit of the game of scones but I haven’t mixed it yet. Trying to vape through what I have mixed up first.

Supersonic scones is different I think! I have a bottleshit of the game of scones but I haven’t mixed it yet. Trying to vape through what I have mixed up first.

I'm just getting to then end of when I told myself I'd do that. I remember some people went nuts about it when it first came out, I do like it but had a few similar. After the litre I've got there I'll probably not want it for a while though!

Are you using that on an MTL tank then? I've been going between MTL and DTL so I had made most liquids up in higher vg and 50/50. Pretty much only got high vg stuff left, that's why I'm going to start making it, been buying 3 10mls for a tenner again for while! And looking for something new for the MTL ones I use for work!
Yes mate 1.6ohm 11.5 watts.
Also been using E.T 3 for £10 of baccy roots original..my adv.

Back
Top Bottom