What's new

Anyone used one of these?

RaymondoBeyondo

Achiever
Hey guys I'm just about to start mixing my own juice and I will no doubt be stalking this part of the forums in the near future.
This month I got my nicotine and a couple of other things and next month I will be getting my glass and plastic bottles, needles and syringes, pg and vg and a couple more other things.

So anyway today I was at a car boot sale and I saw an interesting gadget. Obviously my first thought was how to repurpose it for my vaping addiction.
On close inspection I identified it as a dressing mixer. I thought hmm that would probably work but maybe I would just be better shaking the shit out of my bottles by hand. Anyway I thought I would bring it to the forums and see what you guys think.
I never took a pic but this is the idea:

85036_4_kitchen-stuff-plus-fresh-chrome-salad-dressing-bottlewith-mixer.jpg

Or a manual one:

0806360_530x.jpeg

They wouldn't blend the shit out of your juice they gently agitate.

What do we think? Stupid?
Just give a little shake now and then and it's fine?
It might help with shake and vape juices right? :p

Hi,

Its certainly worth considering. The ones of these I have seen need you to make 200ml of juice before they even reach the agitator which might be a consideration.

For 10 to 30 ml I mix straight in the bottle and shake, over that upto 100ml I use a conical glass tube with a milk frother and for over 100ml I use a flask and milk frother. I prefer to mix the crap out of my juices so the milk frother works for me but if you get one of these I would be interested to know how you get on. I have seen a manual 500ml one for about £13 and if it can mix a typical dressing, mustard, vinegar and oil then I don't see why it couldn't mix pg,vg and nic.

Hopefully somebody has tried one and will let us know.

Those and milk frothers work well, I'm sure. My current solution is to use 250, 500 and 1litre amber glass bottles for mixing, where I always leave at least 50-100ml head space, which means they shake up really easily.

Ikea and ebay for a milk frother £2.
many members use one, it's just another thing you then need to wash afterwards :)

I just shake mine, but I could see the attraction, if you like stuff like salad spinners, pasta rollers etc. In fact I might look into one. I could do my salad dressings in it as well...

I love a nice vinaigrette. :p
I never bought the one I saw in the boot sale (or the coffee bean grinder I also saw) but when I searched the forums nobody had mentioned this before so I thought would.
@Miss Pepper do you mean one of these?

31aVtHLS3-L._SL1500_.jpg

I thought oh I have one of those but mine wouldn't be much use its like a cup with a lid.

I have a milk frothed in the house but it’s not like that, it’s the ones Greek folk use to make freddos. I suspect it would just turn my juice into a semi-solid froth.

Back
Top Bottom