What's new

Anyone else tried Inawera 'Sharp Taste'?

cptfrederickson

Postman
I bought some of this in the hope it would bring out my fruit flavours and give them a bit more 'kick'.
Turns out 4 drops in 20mls left an overpowering flavour, a bit like honey (dark varietal stuff, a bit like some that I made mead with).
Anyone else used it? Any hints and tips?
I've bunged the two bottles I added it to in the back of the cupboard and will come back to them at some point but interested to see what others have experienced.
Also used some 'Sour Wizard' from FA, haven't tried yet but my mate uses it and has had good results.

Have you tried using citric acid for your fruits? It gives them a bit more kick

I bought some of this in the hope it would bring out my fruit flavours and give them a bit more 'kick'.
Turns out 4 drops in 20mls left an overpowering flavour, a bit like honey (dark varietal stuff, a bit like some that I made mead with).
Anyone else used it? Any hints and tips?
I've bunged the two bottles I added it to in the back of the cupboard and will come back to them at some point but interested to see what others have experienced.
Also used some 'Sour Wizard' from FA, haven't tried yet but my mate uses it and has had good results.
I haven't tried either of those. Very interested to hear what you think of the FA Sour Wizard. I've been thinking some of my fruit recipes have lacked a bit of zing and thinking I must get some citric acid as @Jugg1es says, or Sour Wizard etc. I love honey vapes so the Inawera Sharp Taste is sounding good to me from your description.

I haven't tried either of those. Very interested to hear what you think of the FA Sour Wizard. I've been thinking some of my fruit recipes have lacked a bit of zing and thinking I must get some citric acid as @Jugg1es says, or Sour Wizard etc. I love honey vapes so the Inawera Sharp Taste is sounding good to me from your description.
If it doesn't work out mate, it's yours! It's not a normal kind of honey flavour but certainly reminiscent. Time will tell. Chefs flavours have it for £2.50. I may try pairing it with something else, my strawberry & watermelon and my blueberry were totally overpowered but it was shake and vaped after adding to the steeped juices. Will update as it develops.

Back
Top Bottom