What's new

Anybody mixed VV Heisenberg?

Leni

Veteran
I'm going to have a go at mixing VV's Heisenberg for a friend. Problem is I can't stand the stuff myself so don't really want to vape it - however much flavour I use it's never going to taste like anything other than mouthwash to me. I was thinking of mixing a small amount at 15% flavouring, and then seeing what she thinks. What I'm really wondering is if any of you have mixed it and managed to get close to the original 70VG version yourselves and what percentage flavouring you used? Might I be better off mixing at 10% to start with?

20% is the same as the original but I used to mix it at 15% and it was fine for mouthwash [emoji5]

Wow 20%? That must be a erm ... potent vape :S I might mix 20ml at 15% and 20ml at 20% and she can see what she prefers. She's paying for the ingredients so it doesn't make that much difference to me. As long as I don't have to vape the stuff :D

Heisenberg is so awful it's absolutely gorgeous. I love it, mixed at 17%.

I'm not keen myself but for others 15%, never any complaints.

I mix at 15% for a couple of peeps, I do Vape it myself every so often and 20% is a bit pokey to say the least! I would stick with 15% if it were me [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom