What's new

Another nic storage thread

Jd_

Achiever
I recently read online about some guy claiming that his nicotine may have gotten peppery because it was stored in a freezer that was being used and the constant changes in temperature caused condensation.

Any thoughts on this?

I have heard this myself about Nic tasting peppery after being stored in a freezer i cant say i have noticed this myself and i always keep my Nic in the freezer.

I have an extra fridge that goes down to freezing temp, and it would never be used, so i could use that instead.

A regular freezer is much colder, but all mine are also being used for other things.

i think you’d need to be opening the door of the freezer a lot for this to be a problem. it seems highly unlikely, otherwise we would all be noticing the food we keep in the freezer turning rotten.

i think you’d need to be opening the door of the freezer a lot for this to be a problem. it seems highly unlikely, otherwise we would all be noticing the food we keep in the freezer turning rotten.
My 'freezer' is the freezer space in a mini fridge. Yes it gets open a lot and there isnt much insulation

So i can store it aroung -1c or shell out a $150 and store it at like -22c

My 'freezer' is the freezer space in a mini fridge. Yes it gets open a lot and there isnt much insulation

So i can store it aroung -1c or shell out a $150 and store it at like -22c

does ice stay frozen in your freezer? or does it melt and spill out?

does ice stay frozen in your freezer? or does it melt and spill out?
Yes, if i dont open it it will freeze the drinks in the refrigerator part.
My only point was opening the door is a huge temp change.

Its cool tho, i turned on my extra fridge/freezer and my 2 liters of nic fit in it perfectly, and i never have to open it. So that should do for now

Back
Top Bottom