What's new

Always an overpowering flavor. (Any advice?)

Maybe you have taste buds like me. Those 1%'s you use i wouldn't even to be able to perceive they were there let alone actually taste them! Some people do but with the TFA ones i have used in the past it took levels above 5% to get a taste, some 10% up to 15%. Not saying throw em all in at 10 to 15% but you may need to experiment with a few starting low going higher. Trial and error. I threw down the sink as much as i kept in the first few months of mixing. Try a batch with levels raised a couple of points, another raised again and another a bit more. Should only take several 10ml trial bottles to see where your personal taste level is at. Good luck with it.

Thanks you very much for the info Tazz! The thing is, I don't have finances to just dump things out so if it tastes like a toerag I vape it anyways til its gone unfortunately lol. But I guess that's good because I can really take time to see what's wrong with that recipe, but unfortunately when I think I know what's wrong and correct it, there's something else wrong like either tasting only one flavour or can't taste certain ones..etc. Thank you very much for your experience I appreciate it

Yeah, i can add some mistakes i made early, and by no means am i an expert mixer as there are much greater minds here than mine.
Sometimes i didnt wait long enough and thought, for example, hmm the creamy taste isnt there for me and added more to the bottle so by the time it did actually mature it was over done, often badly :18: I also once had a number of mixes and thought, prior to actually using common sense and labelling the ingredients and % instead of a name, oh no i forgot to add some sweetener. Ended up with bottles of sickly sweet unuseable juice. It out took a while to get the flavours that worked for me, many i simply, concentrates, threw away. No one i know where i live vapes to have given them to. Even now i get a newie or two with an order and end up with a thrower.
Yeah i get it'd be a bummer on a tight budget, been there myself and its no joy at times. Hang in there mate and good luck in the search for a good juice.

Thank you for the advice my friend, so do you suggest steeping the creams even when its only a two flavour recipe as well?

Yeah I'd still steep the cream. I can taste it quite well after a month but I like it better after a few more weeks personally.

Yeah, i can add some mistakes i made early, and by no means am i an expert mixer as there are much greater minds here than mine.
Sometimes i didnt wait long enough and thought, for example, hmm the creamy taste isnt there for me and added more to the bottle so by the time it did actually mature it was over done, often badly :18: I also once had a number of mixes and thought, prior to actually using common sense and labelling the ingredients and % instead of a name, oh no i forgot to add some sweetener. Ended up with bottles of sickly sweet unuseable juice. It out took a while to get the flavours that worked for me, many i simply, concentrates, threw away. No one i know where i live vapes to have given them to. Even now i get a newie or two with an order and end up with a thrower.
Yeah i get it'd be a bummer on a tight budget, been there myself and its no joy at times. Hang in there mate and good luck in the search for a good juice.
Lmao gotta love the good ol operator error :-p yea just for now money is really tight for us having a 3 year old and a newborn who just had a successful heart surgery made our finances very tight this last year but are very grateful for a good outcome honestly. I do usually add any sweetener but I have been lately because I just want to get do e with the bottle I have lol so I use 5 drops in each 30ml increment.

Back
Top Bottom