What's new

adding Vg

custard vaper

Postman
Hi everyone, i was just wondering how you add vg without getting it everywhere? i mix in 100ml bottles adding everything one at a time using a syringe but bloody dread when it gets to adding the vg!! it goes all down the bottle and all over my scales, i need to clean it off by which time i have a different weight and then the bloody scales turn off!! it seems to block up the mouth of the bottle, any help gratefully received.

22bd8ad42004f49fff674f5372665ef6.jpg

I used to have exactly the same problem.

Now I just add pg nic and concentrates into the vg bottle ... so much easier :)

Hi everyone, i was just wondering how you add vg without getting it everywhere? i mix in 100ml bottles adding everything one at a time using a syringe but bloody dread when it gets to adding the vg!! it goes all down the bottle and all over my scales, i need to clean it off by which time i have a different weight and then the bloody scales turn off!! it seems to block up the mouth of the bottle, any help gratefully received.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Large-Me...-/251427922668?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

thanks for the replies, i knew there was a simpler way or everyone would be doing their nut, thanks again.

lol they're all great ideas but in future i will mix in a bigger beaker and use a tube to syringe it in the bottle.i could even leave it in the beaker to steep?

lol they're all great ideas but in future i will mix in a bigger beaker and use a tube to syringe it in the bottle.i could even leave it in the beaker to steep?

It sounds to me like it's the syringe that's causing your issues, if you are using scales there no need to use a syringe, just transfer your VG into a soft, easy to squeeze, tipped bottle and just squirt it straight into the bottle you are making the liquid in.

Back
Top Bottom