What's new

Adding Nic to 0mg bought liquids

ryuu

Sorry if bit vague ~ is it possible to add Nicotine to shop bought e liquid......have opportunity to buy cheaply omg liquid in flavour i love but want nicotine in it. Now i don't know what the mix is in the liquid but do know its got 0mg Nicotine in it....
Can i add nicotine to it without knowing what else is in it.......sorry if dumb question, been a bad day and its only 8.30am :-)

Sorry if bit vague ~ is it possible to add Nicotine to shop bought e liquid......have opportunity to buy cheaply omg liquid in flavour i love but want nicotine in it. Now i don't know what the mix is in the liquid but do know its got 0mg Nicotine in it....
Can i add nicotine to it without knowing what else is in it.......sorry if dumb question, been a bad day and its only 8.30am :-)
You can, yes. If you add VG nic' you will be increasing the VG/PG ratio and diluting the flavour, and if you add PG nic' you will be decreasing the VG/PG ratio and diluting the flavour. If using 72mg nicotine and aiming for a low nicotine strength such as 3mg, there shouldn't be a dramatic change in any of those factors.

Thank you for reply and info ~ very much appreciated :-)

You can, yes. If you add VG nic' you will be increasing the VG/PG ratio and diluting the flavour, and if you add PG nic' you will be decreasing the VG/PG ratio and diluting the flavour. If using 72mg nicotine and aiming for a low nicotine strength such as 3mg, there shouldn't be a dramatic change in any of those factors.
If I were to add 5ml of 18mg vg nice to 30ml of 0mg juice, would the flavour change much tho?

You would be taking the flavouring distributed through 30ml of juice, and spreading it over 35ml of juice instead. So your juice would only have 6/7ths of the original flavour, or 85.7% of the flavour if you like.

Ah i see now, cheers... Pretty simple maths after you've explained it too but it was late when I posted... And I'm shit at maths lol

Hi guys if i have a 20ml bottle of 0mg liquid 75vg (element green slushy) how much nicotine do i need to add to make it 3mg i have a 10ml bottle of 18mg nicotine would it be just under 5ml of nicotine?.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks TJ

Hi guys if i have a 20ml bottle of 0mg liquid 75vg (element green slushy) how much nicotine do i need to add to make it 3mg i have a 10ml bottle of 18mg nicotine would it be just under 5ml of nicotine?.
Thanks TJ
It's 3.3ml of 18 mg nic to be exact mate

Thanks TJ
ive replied to your other post on the same thing.
its best to start a new post as you have added this to a 6 month old post which wont get read that much.
post in new user section > https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/new-users-corner/new-user-questions-and-discussion/

All I'm going to say is if your desired outcome is 6mg use an online calucultor and aim for 3-4mg mix. Then try it and top up the nic shot to suit.

I've found that if I like 6mg bought liquid. My own mix like you are doing seems very strong to me when I add the shot myself.

Back
Top Bottom