What's new

Adding extra VG

Vapingdanny286

Initiate
Hey peeps I bought some juice offline not realising it was 50vg like a noob but it tastes really nice.

Was wondering if it' possible to add extra VG without messing it up as I prefer 70/30 mix.

I've never mixed before but my friend gave me a bottle of VG (1lt) so was thinking about adding it and trying to make it better if that makes sense lol.

Thanks in advance
Danny

You’ll dilute the flavour bud. So if you like it as is I’d try and use it as is because you’ll just make it weak.

Nothing stopping you adding it, but, it will reduce the amount of flavour and drop the nicotine content too. All depends how much you're planning to dilute the juice down.
If it tastes and vapes fine then I'd leave it and just use it as is.

Nothing stopping you adding it, but, it will reduce the amount of flavour and drop the nicotine content too. All depends how much you're planning to dilute the juice down.
If it tastes and vapes fine then I'd leave it and just use it as is.

Its a rather strong flavour as it is in only thinking of trying to make it abit thicker as I use rtas alot and I prefer them a bit thicker also I don't use any nicotine as it is. I just think it' gunna go to waste on me otherwise lol

Its a rather strong flavour as it is in only thinking of trying to make it abit thicker as I use rtas alot and I prefer them a bit thicker also I don't use any nicotine as it is. I just think it' gunna go to waste on me otherwise lol
Then do a couple of different small mixes up, ie. 1ml of juice and 1ml of pure VG and 2ml juice to 1ml of VG etc. If it vapes to your taste go for it!

Then do a couple of different small mixes up, ie. 1ml of juice and 1ml of pure VG and 2ml juice to 1ml of VG etc. If it vapes to your taste go for it!

That's a good idea that make thank you I'm totally new to any sort of mixing lol but I'm willing to give it ago.

I just don't think vaping 50/50 in a rta will be that good if that makes sense.

Well, you've nothing to lose in trying it. I'm much the same, don't think I have anything less than 75% VG juice. Well, apart from some 20mg nic salt juice but that's for a pod system.

Well, you've nothing to lose in trying it. I'm much the same, don't think I have anything less than 75% VG juice. Well, apart from some 20mg nic salt juice but that's for a pod system.

I think that' it I don' have anything to loose. I'm not going go vape it otherwise and it will just fill up my already over filled cubard lol let' put it this way I won't be making this mistake again lol

Back
Top Bottom