What's new

A couple of really nice simple fruit one's.

Tazz

Legend
Hey guys. Here's a couple I've had mixed and waited for that I'm really happy with. Don't doubt they are nothing new but am loving them both.
Flavour Art Citrus mix at 4% with Flavour Art Custard 6%. These really go well together.
I found with the FA custard, as most know anyway so no big deal, that steeped on it's own it has a slight lemony taste in the background. So I steeped a batch of it on it's own for a month then added the Citrus a few days before vaping it. I like a bit of sweet so added 2 drops of Cap SS. This tastes delicious, even my misses loves it and she isn't really a citrus fan.
The custard with its natural lemon background pairs perfectly with the Citrus mix.
The other I mixed a batch of the FA custard at 6% with FA Meringue 3%. With the meringue, after the month steep there is now no lemon background to the custard, its just now a lovely sweet straight custard flavour. So after the steep of the custard I added FA Forrest Mix 5% and Capella Harvest berry 2%. Again a mix I'm really happy with. These are both really nice and ones I'm keeping on my list and in my Vape rotation.
I should add that these % give a slight dominance of the fruit flavours with the custard being a background note or taste which I like. I don't believe the custard level is near it's mixing limit at all and if you liked that as the dominant flavour you could easily lower the fruits by 2 to 3% and up the custard by a couple of points easily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom