What's new

50/50 ratio flavour limitations?

I don’t ever puff any airy devices @StrawberryRipple apart from the odd mtl lungy (there’s a thread about this). So no.

But that isn’t what you said. You said mtl and desserts don’t gel that well together. I do t think this is true at all.
Not getting tag notifications for some reason.
Maybe not explained properly brains a bit foggy but yes thats what i meant.
I'd much prefer a desert in a dtl set up as opposed to an mtl set up.
Just seems to work better for me.

Probably but I'm not so sure.
Do you know of any desert juices that work as well for mtl as dtl?

That's a different question altogether, Do you know of any juices that work as well for mtl as dtl? I'm a firm believer that almost all are better for one or the other, I'm not sure that has anything to do with them being dessert flavours though.

But on the subject of desserts, the original Digbys spring to mind ... mum's custard, apple and cinnamon pudding etc. They were all 50/50 as I recall.... I'm sure there's many more... Spritwalker is 60/40 but works great as a MTL liquid and that's 'dessert' ... gingerbread works well MTL too, all sorts of stuff.

Other than tobaccos maybe, you could make the 'throat hit' case against fruit or anything else really.... do you want a breakfast cereal vape with throat hit? You either like throat hit or you don't... which is fair enough, I don't understand why that applies specifically to desserts though?

I think this is what I was probably trying to get at in my first post. I bought a 50/50 custard liquid once and it just didn’t seem right to me, thinking about it now it was the throat hit. I don’t vape dessert liquids all the time, but I definitely prefer them with less throat hit.
^^^^
This

I imagine throat hit is necessary when vaping tobacco flavours in order to replicate smoking cigarettes.

I have, however, never eaten a serving of apple pie and custard for the throat hit, same with vaping.

Some flavour profiles may need a bit of TH but I'd suggest that desserts aren't among them.

^^^^
This

I imagine throat hit is necessary when vaping tobacco flavours in order to replicate smoking cigarettes.

I have, however, never eaten a serving of apple pie and custard for the throat hit, same with vaping.

Some flavour profiles may need a bit of TH but I'd suggest that desserts aren't among them.
Maybe this is where my thoughts on the subject are born from.
Removing the throat hit from a desert so it can be enjoyed by mtl method would mean upping the vg and reducing the pg.
Then the flavour to me being mtl will offer up a soft brush of the face by a cotton glove.
If I'm looking for a desert flavour I'm wanting and expecting a hard punch of flavour to knock me off my feet.

I regularly vape tobacco flavours DTL with minimal throat hit. Everything is personal preference.

What about stuff like custard cigar @Banjostring ? I think there is a lot of overlap.
Well, clearly if we're getting into crossover flavours or other mutations then there will be differences to the norm but if I've got a nice dessert flavour on the go, TH is the last thing I want to feel. Similarly, I like a little bit in a tobacco vape. Not sure how I feel about a custard cigar though, would that be with or without a touch of rosemary? [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom