What's new

1st time mixing help needed

https://flavour-boss.co.uk/product/blackcurrant-tunes-boss-shot/

i am far too sensitive to pg, thats why i was looking minimum 70/30, but i have now got extra vg too, so will start off with the base mix, 451ml, 49ml pg shot, and add 114ml of vg extra as i think that now makes it 80/20, assuming you are right about 100% pg boss shot which looks accurate.
don't think he was trying to make you look stupid, misunderstanding thats all. :)

335ml of base and 116ml vg to get 70/30 [emoji1303]

170ml base and 281ml vg to get 80/20 [emoji846]

Last edited:
I didnt assume, i know that the blackcurrant tunes boss shot flavour concentrate is 100% pg. So it isnt as simple as adding the base mix because he is not going to get the ratio he wants [emoji23][emoji23]

Dont suppose it will matter much unless he is sensitive to pg and its not my money being wasted, but i dont appreciate being made to look stupid!

That's a strange interpretation, I was actually backing you up - the Op stated the shot was 70/30.

@kirsteyj87 thank you for your ratios, tastes spot on for what i wanted and no harshness!! now on to my next and hopefully last question (unless you want me to hassle you every time i make any diy) how did you work that out? i assume you used a calculator of some sort? i ask as my next shot is 77.5ml pg not 49ml

@kirsteyj87 thank you for your ratios, tastes spot on for what i wanted and no harshness!! now on to my next and hopefully last question (unless you want me to hassle you every time i make any diy) how did you work that out? i assume you used a calculator of some sort? i ask as my next shot is 77.5ml pg not 49ml

I wrote the quantities down and worked it out in my head [emoji23] i like maths.

i think i will stick to separate pg and vg from now on, makes my maths somewhat easier. glad I'm not the only one still up :bliss:

i think i will stick to separate pg and vg from now on, makes my maths somewhat easier. glad I'm not the only one still up :bliss:

Im always up late [emoji23] yeh pg and vg seperate is much easier and can use a recipe calculator.
If you making another 500 shot tho just add 240ml of your base then top up to the neck of the bottle with vg.

Back
Top Bottom