What's new

100mg/ml salts?

slipperyjim

Initiate
do these exist? I'm guessing I can't say where but I just found a place, could this be a way into mixing my own juice, from what I can read it's insannely cheaper. The place has lots of great reviews too, thought I'd ask here before getting scammed!
cheers and sorry if this is against the rules

They do in the US.

Over here they are illegal.
Even before TPD they were illegal as anything over 72mg is classed as a poison, so you would have to be registered on the poison list even to just posess them.

We generally avoid discussing anything above the legal amount of 20mg on the open forum, partly to protect the forum owners from any repercussions and partly also because very high nicotine concentrations are so deadly and we don't want inexperienced vapers to get any silly ideas.

Handling anything above 72mg is potentially lethal and I know we may well all be adults but accidents can still happen to the best of us.

100% pure nicotine (1000mg) is so deadly if you got any on your skin you probably wouldn't have time to call an ambulance so for the benefit of anyone who finds this thread on Google pure nicotine is

Fatal in contact with skin
Fatal if inhaled and
Fatal if swallowed.

Back
Top Bottom