What's new

100% VG Flavorings UK

MY main reaon for joining here was to share this info, I was at the point of giving up on vaping, now im making my own juice

After weeks of searching google I found this site
VG BASE FLAVOURS!!
Hope it help's ppl like me with a PG sensitivity, i'm vaping 100% VG B&H atm it's delicious.

Great to hear your enjoying vaping.
I use this site for mixing and the VG base liquids I have only tried double lemon and juicy peach and loved them. Ordered some more concentrates from them today and always had great service from them.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Nice find.

I was same boat as you - nearly give up the vape because PG hates me :(

Ive just ordered some TPA Concentrates which i found out theres about 6 that are based in VG.

I tried the kandi-hed one, which is like a slush puppy.

Sounds good thanks for yhe heads up :), ive got unicorn vomit/tiger blood/blueberry lemonade/skittles and jungle juice/watermelon coming ill let yall know how they are

Result. Ordered at 2pm yesterday from them and arrived this morning!
Harvest Berry (love it) Tigers Blood, Custard V2, Sweetner and Caramel Mocha (determined to do a useable coffeeish vape). 10ml syringe, Kanthal and a Vimeo lolly. All for under £15.

Result. Ordered at 2pm yesterday from them and arrived this morning!
Harvest Berry (love it) Tigers Blood, Custard V2, Sweetner and Caramel Mocha (determined to do a useable coffeeish vape). 10ml syringe, Kanthal and a Vimeo lolly. All for under £15.

Mine arrived today too gota love that free vimto lolly :)

Back
Top Bottom