What's new

What should/could I create ?

zomby

Postman
So I got my ukflavours mixing kit yesterday (vg base) . Made a wee bit of the raspberry as a test run at 50/50 and 6mg. Turned out ok!

Any thoughts on what I could mix up with the following flavours at hand?

1: Aniseed
2: Blackberry
3: Black Cherry
4: Raspberry
5: Sweetener
6: Watermelon
7: Sweet Biscuit
8: Spearmint
9: Chocolate
10: Strawberry
11: Tutti Frutti
12: Brandy

I also have some koolada available.

I'm open to any conconctions you think may work!

Strawberry and/or raspberry with the sweet biscuit.

Blackcurrant and aniseed if you're that way perverted...

Strawberry and watermelon will be quite summery.

Other than that, just go play!

Oh, and get some decent custards!!!

Ok is good for a start.
I would recomend to mix some more single flavour testers then do some blending of these single flavours to see what goes together.
I would be looking to find what to mix with the ok raspberry to make it better than ok.
Drippers make testing easier.
I am sure others will come up with more specific advise.
Good luck.

Strawberry and/or raspberry with the sweet biscuit.

Blackcurrant and aniseed if you're that way perverted...

Strawberry and watermelon will be quite summery.

Other than that, just go play!

Oh, and get some decent custards!!!

Thanks Embra, that gives me something to start with! And yep, going to order some more concentrates on Monday, custard is on the list :)

Ok is good for a start.
I would recomend to mix some more single flavour testers then do some blending of these single flavours to see what goes together.
I would be looking to find what to mix with the ok raspberry to make it better than ok.
Drippers make testing easier.
I am sure others will come up with more specific advise.
Good luck.

You're right Hippy, I should really do that first. I took the raspberry (only made 5ml) and dumped most of it into an ice menthol pre-made I had, came out pretty nice :)

Any recommendations on a cheapish/decent dripper? Preferably a single coiler. I'm not adverse to using Fasttech.

Thanks Embra, that gives me something to start with! And yep, going to order some more concentrates on Monday, custard is on the list :)

You're right Hippy, I should really do that first. I took the raspberry (only made 5ml) and dumped most of it into an ice menthol pre-made I had, came out pretty nice :)

Any recommendations on a cheapish/decent dripper? Preferably a single coiler. I'm not adverse to using Fasttech.

Get a Mephisto V1 for your testing. Elegant Vapour have one for £13, or wait for fast tech.

Custards, another biscuit base and a couple of creams...

Clone Recipes | Homemade E-juice Recipes

My choice Igo-l genuine or clone both cheap both simple single coil dripper, just have to enlarge the airhole unless you like a very tight draw.

My choice Igo-l genuine or clone both cheap both simple single coil dripper, just have to enlarge the airhole unless you like a very tight draw.

Will have a look at the igo-l . I get to use my dremel? Ooooh happy days!

Thank you Hippy :)

Hey there!

I got my DIY kit from UKF yesterday! (VG nic based)

I mixed two 10mls

Strawberry Vanilla Biscuit
Strawberry 14%
Honey 2%
French Vanilla 1%
Sweet Biscuit 1%
Sweetner 1%

6ml Nic
Made ten mls of 80/20 VG

It tastes fairly rubbish :) I have been told by Ment that the Sweet Biscuit is very strong and I think he's right as it tastes like it's that flavour that is not ready. I'm hoping it will improve with age :)

Also made
Strawberry Cream
Strawberry 15%
Sweet Cream 4%

6ml Nic
Made ten mls of 80/20 VG

Still not great. A LOT more vapeable than the one above though. Not too bad in a cartomiser but a bit over done on a dripper. :( Again, I am waiting 24-48 hours to see if there is any improvement.

I must add that I am not disappointed in the slightest regarding my first (rather poor) attempt at this as I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Why would someone who has never mixed anything before be able to make juice as good as a gourmet bottle? If you can do that then great, if you mess up a little first you learn more as you go :)

I would say though that that sweet biscuit is very very strong indeed though so use with caution :)

If you make a belting strawberry please help a buddy out haha! ;)

Back
Top Bottom