What's new

Wee bit of help needed

garry71

Postman
Bought a load of vg , pg flavourings and all the bits and pieces from the alchemists cupboard every flavour tastes decidedly chemically I washed everything twice thinking it maybe coming from the bottles even bought flavours from a different source thinking they were the problem, steeping for up to 4 weeks makes a bit of difference but not a whole deal , I was quite up for diy mixing but this has burst my bubble any pointers would be appreciated thanks

What flavours were you using?
What percentages/ amounts of conc were you using?
What recipes??
Nic level???

To be honest I've tried various percentages of vg pg and raised and lowered the percentage of flavourings even changed coils in case this was the problem , using elkowool instead of organic cotton helps a bit the only vapable concoction has been a lemon and lime flavour but even that isn't great most the flavours are capella but bout some other ones when I thought it may be them that caused the problem , maybe its just trial and error and I've not stuck at it enough

You want to be aiming for roughly %15 with cappela on single flavours. How's your Nic? Does it smell funny/ peppery to taste (obviously I mean in the juice don't take a taste of it):D what Nic level are you aiming for

I was at 18mg but only really use sub tanks or a turbo at push so dropped down ( which isn't a bad thing :-) ) I keep all the liquids in a cool place maybe just got a bad batch of one of the liquids I had high hopes of being self sufficient just a bit deflated , its all sat for a few weeks because o got disheartened but I'd like to get it right even just so I feel better about my mixing abilities ;-)

My mate just got a subtank and has had to drop his nic from 18 to 6mg. So that might be one thing.

My first few goes with DIY werena too impressive, but have sussed a couple of recipes that work just peachy for me. Nothing too complicated, but no too bad.

Back
Top Bottom