What's new

Vapours r us

I bought a few concentrates and theyre all going in the bin. Absolutely disgusted by every single one of them. They taste cheap, chemically, nothing like what they're meant to, they sting my throat and I'm actually worried theyre so low quality they might actually be doing me harm. I bought strawberry, coconut and pineapple, mango, apple, banana and blackcurrant. Seriously, what a tremendous waste of money :-(

I was sucked in by their cheapness, and they are just that, cheap and in my opinion nasty.

I've just got some Refreshers i mixed last night so will let you know how that is, I've mixed it at 15 percent as it smells strong.
I also have Rainbow Sherbet and unicorn blood, both bland, think i may end up sending them to someone on here that fancies trying them but they aren't for me.
You should check out Spectrum Vape, at the moment the concentrates are a little slim on choice but the guy is updating the site so will soon have a Heisenberg he calls it Cranston or something, they are 5 quid a bottle and free postage at 20 quid, his Jessie P concentrate is yum.

Back
Top Bottom