What's new

Vanilla custard base mix

They have boiled meat concentrate and other good stuff on there you can add to your custard.

They have boiled meat concentrate and other good stuff on there you can add to your custard.

I was just looking at all the savoury stuff on there, definitely wanting to try some stuff after pay day and will pick up the mozzarella and condensed milk to try. Apparently most of the potato ones are a bit horrible to vape. leilani on reddit did some tests on a lot of potatoes and yams recently haha

Inawera’s sunset virginia tastes like dehydrated potato, if that’s what you’re after.

Inawera’s sunset virginia tastes like dehydrated potato, if that’s what you’re after.

I've actually no idea what I'm after but I'd love a savoury vape, or maybe i just like the idea of it but in practice it'll make me wretch...

I'm sure i read somewhere about an American pizza roll ejuice which was amazing, tomatoes, basil, bread. Unfortunately I also think they mentioned it was discontinued.

I had an attempt at making tzatziki, but it was aborted after my procrastinating for too ling in extracting dill oil into pg. The initial cucumber/yoghurt blend was shaping up nicely. All it needed was the dill, salt and garlic.

It's a shame you can't really transfer salt into a vape, much like sour or to an extent, fizz. Or at least I've not seen how.

VT fizzy sherbet is supposed to be good to add fizz to a beverage vape though

No use to me, I’m not interested in a fizzy vape. But salt would be useful for a few recipes.

Back
Top Bottom