What's new

Tobacco Mixes

Have you had any luck with sweet, dessert type tobacco mixes? I'm really getting into sweet tobaccos and was thinking about making my own version but not sure where to start.
What have you got in mind?

This is how i like my Cuban Supreme, went back to tobacco a little after getting sick of sweet flavours.

Banana (FA) 2%
Vanilla Bourbon (FA) 1%
Catalan Cream (FA) 1%
Cuban Supreme (FA) 1%
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.5%
Walnut (FA) 0.5 %

Rum might not be 100% necessary if you don't have it.
I'm going to try that now. Is it a shake and vape?

I'm going to try that now. Is it a shake and vape?

Yeah it is, gets bit better. But I always vape it fresh. Love Cuban Supreme.

Let us know how you get on.

I tried to PM you about them syringes but your inbox was full. Mine didn't arrive supposed to be sending out another lot.

Last edited:
Perfumer's Apprentice Dulce de Leche is rather good for sweet blends, it adds more than just the sweetness of caramel.

Ethyl maltol. Sweetener effectively with a bit more of a natural taste.

Ethyl maltol. Sweetener effectively with a bit more of a natural taste.

I've used it before, I think it's often found in candyfloss e liquid. I had mixed results with it, found i needed to use quite a lot.

Something similar to the manabush style. Il always buy manabush because I love powwow sauce so much but something I can knock up along the same sort of style.

Perfumer's Apprentice Dulce de Leche is rather good for sweet blends, it adds more than just the sweetness of caramel.

So just a mix of RY4 and dulce de leche? Maybe few drops of EM too?

That won't get you anywhere near what you're after.

I can't recommend on getting similar to Manabush because I haven't tried Manabush yet... And I'd feel uncomfortable advising on Manabush-alikes.. It's a little close to home :)

I'm probably not the best to advise because of my limited experience with Tobacco juices but if you get some of the tobaccos suggested above and add some to some deserts I don't think it'll take you long to get something nice.

Back
Top Bottom