What's new

Time to DIY

And another thing. I often use an RDA to test as I go along, because I can add X drops of Y to the mix then just whip out the cotton and retest.

Thank you, I'll go easy and make small amounts at first, maybe in 50ml batch
Lot of great advice above.

Mixing your own from single concentrates is very trial and error at first until you get a feel for the different manufacturers percentages and get to know which concentrates you like. Once you get what you're looking for though it's such a feeling of accomplishment. Don't let any bad mixes you make put you off, there will be a good few to start with but with practice and learning you'll be able to mix up stuff that tastes better to you than stuff you can buy.

If you do want to just make up your own then please just start off doing 10ml bottles worth. That way if you need to chuck them then you've not wasted too much. You can also make different versions, one with sweetener and one without, or another one with different percentages of the flavours to see what you prefer or which flavour comes through stronger. That works quite well for me when I'm making a new mix. And using 10ml bottles means I can throw away the duds or use the one I don't like so much up quickly to get to another that I do.

Oh and I see you like Raspberry. Inawera Raspberry is a good one, strong so low percentage but it's a good one. If I want to sweeten that I add some TFA Sweet Raspberry as well to layer rather than add anything else. It might be nice for you, might not, we all have different tastes.

And another thing. I often use an RDA to test as I go along, because I can add X drops of Y to the mix then just whip out the cotton and retest.
Good idea, I'll try on fresh wick before adding juice in my eXpromizer

Just to add a bit about sweetness, a lot of recipes you find online are by and for Americans, who in general prefer everything much sweeter to the average UK vaper. Any time something calls for a sweetner I add half at the most.

Just a sweeping generalisation for you to think about. :18:
I must be the worst american...i use like almost no flavor.

As a bad cook, all i can recommend is asking these guys for help any time u have even a slight question, lol

Last edited:
I must be the worst american...i use like almost no flavor.

As a bad cook, all i can recommend is asking these guys for help any time u have even a slight question, lol
I am quite a good adventurous baker so I'm hoping i can wing it lol

I was wondering what you’d decided to go for! It’ll be really interesting to read how you get on :10:

Thinking of raspberry donut first. Simple and hopefully it'll turn out ok
I admire your attitude and the way you're always up for experimenting with new stuff. :thumbup: Hope it goes well, let us know how you get on

Back
Top Bottom