What's new

Struggling 2 make something tasty

I'm like you - no patience but I have reached the stage where I've got about 6 ADV's so its not such a problem to mix up a new one and forget it for a month. I think I have binned lots of juices in the past simply because I did not let them steep long enough. In fact I am thinking of trying some of them again and letting them steep longer this time

Is it close 2 ez duz on ice that's all my Mrs will puff and its fortunes lol iv got papaya and menthol ordered 2 make it up. What's the best strawberry and watermelon 2 use
Don't know never tried ez duz on ice but it's spot on I used 2% papaya and a touch of menthol, I just left it overnight, all tfa flavours apart from my own menthol

Nice I'm waiting on my papaya and menthol then I'll give it a whirl ez duz on ice is the tastiest juice in the planet think the mix will need about 2 month steep 2 become anywhere near ez duz it hope I'm wrong cause I'm dying 2 make it so my Mrs stops buying the stuff lol

I have darkstar vg nic and havent found it harsh up to 36mg... but we all have different things that we find harsh or unvapeable... I struggle with menthol or some strong flavours... we will all be different as to what affects us... some really nice juices to others that I cant vape because of this.. but thankfully plenty of nice juices that do suit me

Back
Top Bottom