What's new

Simple apple recipe

instantlady

Achiever
I’m looking for a simple and tasty apple recipe that aims to mimic the fruit so no dessert or overly sweet recipes.
Thanks for helping

I’m looking for a simple and tasty apple recipe that aims to mimic the fruit so no dessert or overly sweet recipes.
Thanks for helping

Flavourart Fuji - awesome Apple concentrate. I normally use around 4-5%. Add a Touch (0.2-0.5%) of ethyl maltol 10% and you’re on to a winner.

You can add TPA strawberry ripe at 3-4% if you’re feeling really fruity

Thanks
I did some single flavour testing with Fuji but IMO missing something to make it sing. Never tried it with EM but wouldn’t that mute the flavour? I’ll try it out or could add some Koolada. That seems to help too.
Did you ever try it with watermelon? I have noticed some juice brands do that.

Thanks
I did some single flavour testing with Fuji but IMO missing something to make it sing. Never tried it with EM but wouldn’t that mute the flavour? I’ll try it out or could add some Koolada. That seems to help too.
Did you ever try it with watermelon? I have noticed some juice brands do that.

Yes EM rounds it off a bit and takes some of the harshness out of the Fuji I found, however you’re right - too much will mute it. I have actually tried it with koolada but that can be a funny one because again it can play with the flavour profile. I’ve not tried it with watermelon as I don’t really like watermelon, but I can imagine it pairing nicely.

You could try some tpa dragonfruit (say 1%) as that can bring out fruits a bit more.

Nasty juice do a really good green apple (green ape I think it’s called), and recently released it in 50/50 upto 18mg, I’m not sure what apple they’re using but it’s nice.

Yes EM rounds it off a bit and takes some of the harshness out of the Fuji I found, however you’re right - too much will mute it. I have actually tried it with koolada but that can be a funny one because again it can play with the flavour profile. I’ve not tried it with watermelon as I don’t really like watermelon, but I can imagine it pairing nicely.

You could try some tpa dragonfruit (say 1%) as that can bring out fruits a bit more.

Nasty juice do a really good green apple (green ape I think it’s called), and recently released it in 50/50 upto 18mg, I’m not sure what apple they’re using but it’s nice.

Excellent I think the dragonfruit is the missing link!

I like the FA fuji but not at more than 1%. I mixed it at 3 once and almost threw up.

5% TPA Apple or 4% CAP double apple
1% FA Fuji

This is considered a well rounded apple profile. 1% FA Pear will add some extra juiciness to this.

5% TPA Apple or 4% CAP double apple
1% FA Fuji

This is considered a well rounded apple profile. 1% FA Pear will add some extra juiciness to this.

Thanks. I have the Flavor West double apple. Do you think I should lower % with it not being CAP?

I don't know much about FW flavours other than most of them are not highly regarded. Can't remember the decent ones off the top of my head either sorry.

I'm vaping this at the moment. Fuji is my favourite apple flavour but does lack something on its own.

2% Apple Fuji
1% Capella Green Apple
0.5% FA Lychee

Back
Top Bottom