What's new

Recipe for first DIYer

BlueNoze

Initiate
OK so I've been on here a week and I have already caved to peer pressure and placed and order for some DIY. Just went with 6 flavours initially so wondering if anyone can help out with some recipes... big fan of Passion Bomb (El Diablo) so maybe a something close to that would be nice but any suggestions welcome.

Anyways here's the list;

All TFA flavours

Apple
Strawberry
Vanilla Swirl
Cheesecake Graham Crust
Dragonfruit
Passion Fruit

Last edited:
Strawberry vanilla swirl cheesecake would work for me, unsure in what percentages I'd use, I'd probably mix a few ml tester samples before adding any nic to get the flavour profile right first.

Going to be starting DIY mixing myself with strawberry cheesecake also. To make it simple for me, going to do 50/50 and making 100ml initially.

So percentage / amount I am using is 45ml each for vg / pg and 10 ml for flavour. No nic as I vape 0 nic now but might be a starter for you to work percentages

@d4zzy I'd start with smaller quantities if I were you. That way, if you don't like the end product you've only made a small amount to bin

Isn't Passion Bomb peach?

In the absence of peach, I'd go for this fruit mix:

8% strawberry
4% apple
1% dragon fruit
1% passion fruit

and, as already suggested:

8% strawberry
4% vanilla swirl
2% cheesecake

Passion Bomb doesn't have Peach listed as an ingredient in the description but could be some in there. I can't seem to taste any but I have a palette like an ash tray.

Definitely think passion fruit is the main flavour, only slight hints of strawberry and apple and as I understand (could be wrong here) Dragonfruit is fairly strong flavour so was going to try this for my first test. Am I way off?;

Passion Fruit 7%
Dragon Fruit 3%
Strawberry 2.5%
Apple 2.5%

Thanks, will give this a try also.

I have pinched @Mr Numpty numpty 's recipe to give a bash;

TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust) 8%
TFA Dragon fruit 3%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%

Dragonfruit cheesecake sound filthy good!

Going to be starting DIY mixing myself with strawberry cheesecake also. To make it simple for me, going to do 50/50 and making 100ml initially.

So percentage / amount I am using is 45ml each for vg / pg and 10 ml for flavour. No nic as I vape 0 nic now but might be a starter for you to work percentages

If your flavour is pg based then you need to factor that in as part of your pg ratio. Like @Reverend Green said, I'd try a smaller mix first in case you don't like it.

As has been stated, if your inventing your own recipes then mix smaller batches, I've not been diying for long and I've made a few I thought would be amazing that have turned out rank, I only made 10ml of them though so no great loss.

I wanted to make some original bunny by suicide bunny and found a couple of highly rated recipes on here http://e-liquid-recipes.com they do all sorts and it's well worth taking your time to browse them. Ive made a few and the higher the rating the more I've made as my first batch and thet have all turned out lovely.

Back
Top Bottom