What's new

Real Flavors Super Concentrate Range

bluerobot

Postman
Looking on Rainbow Vapes site today and I see they have Real Flavors Super Concentrate Range in stock. Their well priced and they recommend only using between 1%-2.5% mix which, if their any good represents great value. I'm going to give one or two a try, so I was just wondering if anybody out there has tried them and if they have any particular flavors that stand out?

Many Thanx

Looking on Rainbow Vapes site today and I see they have Real Flavors Super Concentrate Range in stock. Their well priced and they recommend only using between 1%-2.5% mix which, if their any good represents great value. I'm going to give one or two a try, so I was just wondering if anybody out there has tried them and if they have any particular flavors that stand out?

Many Thanx
I just checked as I'm sure id seen something about this on Chefs Flavours and they have just cleared out their old stock of the original VG Real Flavour concentrates to make way for these super concentrates - not seen any listed yet or any feedback as yet but will be keeping an eye on these as they seem reasonably priced, have a wide selection and if those mixing % are as low as they say then they could prove to be very cost effective..

They sound interesting. Saw them listed new here in OZ just recently and the ones the vendor here is selling are all nasties free! Be very interested to hear what they're like myself. Keep us posted mate. :goodluck:

Found the VG real concentrates to be largely weak on flavour, even after upping the % to 20% in some case and long steeping times.
Don't get me wrong they tasted nice, but weak. Also noticed that there was a degree of flavour fade with some.
Have a couple of Super Concentrates from Rainbow to try out but haven't mixed with them yet.
Will report my findings when I get round to it.

I think it's best to use your judgement based on the type of flavour. They say 2.5% for eliquid. I think you're probably looking at 5%+ for single flavour recipes (although I do tend to make my juice very strong). I'm currently trying a few out but initial thoughts are I will be buying more.

I have both the apple and cinnamon roll flavours in my collection from RF, they are both good and often make it into some of my cakey mixes. I find 2% is the sweet spot for me.

Many Thanx
How did you get on with these bud?

How did you get on with these bud?
Very well with the two nut flavors Hazelnut and Almond, compared to other makers/manufactures (never know how to phrase that) Both at 4% (For single flavor) just as tasty if not more and bang for buck a no brainer, (I've had to mix other makes at 15% or more) Stand out flavor so far has been mint, started at 5% and then did a 7%, perfect, no sugary taste at all, just minty, bang on. BUT, and here's the BUT, the other three flavors I've tried are Cucumber, Coconut and Rose. Solube Arome do a fantastic cucumber, but I've found it only really works at 20% which makes it costly, tried real flavors at 5%; a muted flavor, so I had the bright idea of cranking it up to 15%, well guess what? less flavor, seems that with some of the Real Flavors if you go beyond 7/8% the flavor kinda disappears, counter intuitive but that's what happened nonetheless, same with the Coconut (Flavor App Coconut Extra is beyond compare at 14% 70VG/30PG IMO). As for the Rose, don't bother unless you like vaping Fairy Liquid.

Just as a side note I'm vaping on the Smok Spirals Plus right now, just get this tank if you like flavor, sometimes simple just works, (with a highly qualified and competent Chines design team at the helm) and your good to go.

I have a handful of solub arome flavours too, including the cucumber which is excellent. The RF apple I have is a much crisper, 'authentic' taste than the apple (Tfa) and Apple Shisha (inawera) I own too.

Interesting thread. I'm new to DIY so trying various concentrates, looks like the real flavours are going to be worth a go. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom