What's new

Raspberry Ripple - Ice Cream Factory Clone??

I would have gone with strawberry but I've got 200ml of strawberry shortcake 500ml strawbiscuitsplit from brews Bros and 300ml of game of scones from DS to get through so could do with something a little different from strawberry [emoji5]

What like is the game of scones?

I’ve just ordered a bottle of their concentrate based on your reply, literally I’ll stop at nothing to find what I’m after!! Thankyou

god i hope you like it now then !!!!!
each to their own and all that but i find a 3 week steep is needed with it.

you could also try

10% Raspberry (Vapable)
8% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
1% Vanillin (TPA)
3% Koolada (TPA)
1% Ethyl Maltol

god i hope you like it now then !!!!!
each to their own and all that but i find a 3 week steep is needed with it.

you could also try

10% Raspberry (Vapable)
8% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
1% Vanillin (TPA)
3% Koolada (TPA)
1% Ethyl Maltol

The thing is if I don’t try it I’ll never know if that’s the one the one from bowman the ice cream factory didn’t have any cool flavour at all.

I only ordered all the tfa concentrates on Friday so will be trying that recipe and others next week , thanks again mate I’ll let you know how it goes

the T juice has no cooling affect in either but i see no reason why you could not add some WS 23 or koolada into it
if you feel it needs it.

A little update so far..

Boss shot- 2 weeks in and smelling sweeter each day.. not tested yet.

Glitchy recipe is smelling nice was mixed yesterday super creamy smells kind of peppery?!? But will wait and see.

Jack the ripple mixed about an hour ago and smells almost exactly like Bowmans I’ve Cream Factory raspberry ripple.

Will update when tasted them all

Thanks again for the help on this hunt

A little update so far..

Boss shot- 2 weeks in and smelling sweeter each day.. not tested yet.

Glitchy recipe is smelling nice was mixed yesterday super creamy smells kind of peppery?!? But will wait and see.

Jack the ripple mixed about an hour ago and smells almost exactly like Bowmans I’ve Cream Factory raspberry ripple.

Will update when tasted them all

Thanks again for the help on this hunt

Yeah that's the VBIC that's making it peppery. Needs a steep to get rid of it imo. I leave mine 2 weeks but the creams and the VBIC kick in more at about a month. My older recipe with just VBIC took about 5 weeks to get rid of a slight peppery tinge but that was mixing the VBIC at 8%. This is all just my own taste as well though. You might need less or more time to taste it the way you like it.

Yeah that's the VBIC that's making it peppery. Needs a steep to get rid of it imo. I leave mine 2 weeks but the creams and the VBIC kick in more at about a month. My older recipe with just VBIC took about 5 weeks to get rid of a slight peppery tinge but that was mixing the VBIC at 8%. This is all just my own taste as well though. You might need less or more time to taste it the way you like it.
Thanks again matey, at least we agree on the peppery tinge , will let it sit a while. Really greatful for the replies and recommendations mate thankyou

Got a big juice shortfill raspberry ripple on the basis that if I like it I'll buy the concentrate. Havent tried the bowman's one though so I couldn't directly tell you how it compares but I'll let you know of the big juice one is any good.

Got a big juice shortfill raspberry ripple on the basis that if I like it I'll buy the concentrate. Havent tried the bowman's one though so I couldn't directly tell you how it compares but I'll let you know of the big juice one is any good.
Ok nice one thanks mate!!

Back
Top Bottom