What's new

Raspberry Ripple - Ice Cream Factory Clone??

vapingpotatoe

Hey fellow vapers, Im wondering if anybody can help me with a good raspberry ripple ice cream recipe please? Im aiming for the one from Bowmans Ice Cream Factory or as close as I can get to it.

Theirs has a slight chemically smell but vaped lovely. Its very sweet and smooth. I just cant afford to vape a £20 bottle a week!!

I have purchased ready mixed concentrates and just dont seem to be able to get close to the flavour.

I've also brought a 500ml boss shot which has another 5 weeks steeping to go (6 weeks total steep), so that could be a contender but its too early to tell.

Thankyou :-)

My ice cream base is 6% liquid barn vanilla ice cream, 2 % tfa vbic, 1.5% tfa marshmallow, 1.75% tfa bavarian cream and 1% cap sweet cream. Just add raspberry to your taste. With the lb ice cream I find I only need to steep for 2 weeks, compared to a month with just vbic.

I was going to say stripple boss shot but looks like thats what youve got [emoji23]
Mines got 5 weeks steep to go aswell [emoji85]

My ice cream base is 6% liquid barn vanilla ice cream, 2 % tfa vbic, 1.5% tfa marshmallow, 1.75% tfa bavarian cream and 1% cap sweet cream. Just add raspberry to your taste. With the lb ice cream I find I only need to steep for 2 weeks, compared to a month with just vbic.
That looks rather nice think I'll give it a go too cheers @Gitchy [emoji5]

I mix in 5% cap, sweet strawberry and 2.5% inw shisha strawberry with mine and its lovely. I also pop in 1 Drop per 10ml fa mts to smooth it a wee bit.
Sounds good [emoji5] I was gonna stick some FA Forrest fruits @4% and TPA cinnamon spice at 0.5% [emoji6]

Sounds good [emoji5] I was gonna stick some FA Forrest fruits @4% and TPA cinnamon spice at 0.5% [emoji6]

That sounds tasty. Been meaning to try it with forest fruits but can't get past the strawberry yet.

That sounds tasty. Been meaning to try it with forest fruits but can't get past the strawberry yet.
I would have gone with strawberry but I've got 200ml of strawberry shortcake 500ml strawbiscuitsplit from brews Bros and 300ml of game of scones from DS to get through so could do with something a little different from strawberry [emoji5]

Thanks for this dude I’m gonna mix it and give it a go. Only one I’m short of is the liquid barn but Ill fix that I’ll report back and let you know how it went

Back
Top Bottom