What's new

Quick Nic amount questions for shortfill.

tomhirvin

Postman
Please can someone do some quick maths for me? Just received a 100ml shortfill bottle of Slime and I want to mix it with 72mg Nic liquid to get 6mg of Nic. How many ml do I add to the shortfill bottle. Thanks, Tom

Please can someone do some quick maths for me? Just received a 100ml shortfill bottle of Slime and I want to mix it with 72mg Nic liquid to get 6mg of Nic. How many ml do I add to the shortfill bottle. Thanks, Tom
Does the bottle contain 100ml now or is that what it is designed to be after adding nic shots?

^this.
quite a lot of shortfills are stronger concentrate designed to take 2 x 18ml nic shots so with the extra 20ml added it weakens the flavor to the right level.
adding 2 nic shots to 100ml will make it 3mg so to make 6mg you use 4 nic shots.
using 72% it might be to strong so will need some more vg/pg as well.

Does the bottle contain 100ml now or is that what it is designed to be after adding nic shots?
It's 100ml of 0 Nic Slime and I have a large bottle of 72mg Nic liquid. Just can't work out how much of it to put in to make the bottle 6mg. Thanks

^this.
quite a lot of shortfills are stronger concentrate designed to take 2 x 18ml nic shots so with the extra 20ml added it weakens the flavor to the right level.
adding 2 nic shots to 100ml will make it 3mg so to make 6mg you use 4 nic shots.
using 72% it might be to strong so will need some more vg/pg as well.

If you tell us how much liquid is there, we can calculate how much nicotine to add.

Why me?
I do have a qualification in basic sums and can get round most of my own sums, but I am slow, and lazy when it comes to other peoples sums.
You have never seen me come up with the answers to these questions. I leave that to those that enjoy sums.
I even pay Ms hippydude to do my annual adding up for the taxman.

You must have been thinking of @cheltenham cat sums ninja.

Assuming there is 100ml in the bottle at the moment, you need to add 9.09ml of 72mg nic.

6mg from 72mg means you need 1/12th of your mix to be nic, so you divide 100 by 11 and that gives you the amount of nic to add.

Back
Top Bottom