What's new

Pineapple recipe

slugster

Postman
Hi I'm looking for a simple pineapple recipe, I've got tfa pineapple, I just need to give it that wee special touch I'm about to put in a order for some more concentrates so could get another pineapple

You inspired me to have a little look on ELR. Found this little number from SthrnMixer whose recipes are usually good. I'm going to give it a try. You could probably double the pineapple as FA's is very strong. Plenty of others on there if you fancy a look.
Pineapple.JPG

You inspired me to have a little look on ELR. Found this little number from SthrnMixer whose recipes are usually good. I'm going to give it a try. You could probably double the pineapple as FA's is very strong. Plenty of others on there if you fancy a look.
View attachment 132588
I'll give that a bash, going to put in a order with darkstar, there dark arts range is fa isn't it? Got all the other ingredients, when they start selling inawera gear I'll be happy. Ps it's not easy to mix and rate your recipes when you have none

I find pineapple and lime a gorgeous combination, about 4:1. Works well as is or with chocolate.

View attachment 132588

Think I'll give that a try tonight though the 2 pineapple I have are CAP Golden Pineapple and INW Shisha Pineapple

Think I'll give that a try tonight though the 2 pineapple I have are CAP Golden Pineapple and INW Shisha Pineapple

When I need to sub I just make a mix with each of the subs I have. So I'd make one with CAP and one with INW pineapple, or a mix of the two.
I'll be using FA peach and white peach in that way for this recipe. All good fun.

I'll give that a bash, going to put in a order with darkstar, there dark arts range is fa isn't it? Got all the other ingredients, when they start selling inawera gear I'll be happy. Ps it's not easy to mix and rate your recipes when you have none
Rainbowvapes do Inawera and free delivery over £10

When I need to sub I just make a mix with each of the subs I have. So I'd make one with CAP and one with INW pineapple, or a mix of the two.
I'll be using FA peach and white peach in that way for this recipe. All good fun.
Thinking about it INW pineapple not good on its own and with it only being 1% I'll use cap and may up it to make it a bit more prominent depending on what the peach adds to the mix. Peach I have TFA juicy peach, cap peaches & cream and Flavorah Peach Gummy which could be intresting

Back
Top Bottom