What's new

Nicotine question?

Lrnp

Postman
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (New here)

Ive been making DIY liquid for over a year now, and normally buy 50ml bottles of 7.2% nic, and use it quickly.
But due to TPD, ive ordered 1.5L to last me a few years.
I was told to freeze it, i was just wondering how i should go about doing this in the correct way?

Thanks

Decant it into smaller amber glass bottles (I use 50ml but whatever you want really depending how fast you get through it ) , leaving minimum air space at top and pop it in the freezer. Personally, I put the bottle's in an airtight plastic box as well and write a warning on the top.
Then just keep one small bottle in the fridge or cool dark cupboard to use. The place will depend on whether you have children obviously.

Decant it into smaller amber glass bottles (I use 50ml but whatever you want really depending how fast you get through it ) , leaving minimum air space at top and pop it in the freezer. Personally, I put the bottle's in an airtight plastic box as well and write a warning on the top.
Then just keep one small bottle in the fridge or cool dark cupboard to use. The place will depend on whether you have children obviously.
Thanks alot for the help man!

Back
Top Bottom