What's new

Natural Range by The Alchemists Cupboard mix ratio

get the rose in with some FA fig, a wee drop of some sort of biscuit, vanilla and inw cream. if you have cardamom get some of that in. black tea, rose, cardamom is a nice combination for the above fig, biscuit, cream.

did you get the naturals fig? now that i think about it, i might have that one too. but i always go to atmos labs fig because it is the supreme fig. i will be sad when my bottle runs out. can’t really
buy it anywhere apart from direct and the postage is pricey.
I was looking for some cardamom a few months back but couldn't find it anywhere so I popped some pods in the smoothie mixer, crushed them down and left them to steep in some pg. After about a week I separated the solids from the liquid by passing it through the Aeropress a couple of times. I then left it for a month and checked to see if there was any separation (natural oil) but there wasn't. I've used it in a recipe I had in mind with no adverse effects so I'm pretty sure it's safe. Just in case anyone else wanted some but can't source it.

upload_2022-2-27_9-39-34.png

https://thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/

The Pomegranate has developed into a really nice, if slightly understated vape. The Gooseberry, well, had a smell of it in the concentrate bottle and it smells like nail varnish/ paint thinners, it didn't smell like that when I first opened it, covid altered sense of smell? The vape is not horrid, the blend above with all the other stuff in it, but it's some bizarre flavour :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom