What's new

Manabush type flavours

doktordyper

Postman
I'm a big fan of the Manabush range but I prefer a higher PG mix so I'd like to mix some myself.

Does anyone know of any Manabush type concentrates that are available. I'm not necessarily looking for Manabush clones, just flavours that have a tobacco base with fruit or sweet added.

I should add that I'm totally useless at creating flavours and I just use oneshots.

If you look on e-liquid-recipes.com and spend some time there you will find some good tobacco mixes, also if you like one shots on Chefs Flavours they have the John Smiths range which are pretty good.

I'm a big fan of the Manabush range but I prefer a higher PG mix so I'd like to mix some myself.

Does anyone know of any Manabush type concentrates that are available. I'm not necessarily looking for Manabush clones, just flavours that have a tobacco base with fruit or sweet added.
Do you prefer higher PG or VG ?

most people seem to prefer higher VG these days, would be nice to meet someone who's also not afraid of a bit of PG and throat hit

Do you prefer higher PG or VG ?

most people seem to prefer higher VG these days, would be nice to meet someone who's also not afraid of a bit of PG and throat hit

I do have a couple of high power tanks that I put high VG in, but I'm mostly MTL and prefer high PG. Mixing my own I generally make it 70 PG. I only vape home made now because the whole industry seems to have gone VG mad and it's so difficult finding anything else.

This, exactly. High vg has its place but good juice with a lower ratio seems to have fallen out of favour. I make my own high vg so no one profits but I still buy my mtl juices such as hol, red and manabush so definitely a market as I bet I'm not alone.

ThNks for the replies. Ordered a few testers from Bestcigliquid. The descriptions sound promising but don't they always :-)

This, exactly. High vg has its place but good juice with a lower ratio seems to have fallen out of favour. I make my own high vg so no one profits but I still buy my mtl juices such as hol, red and manabush so definitely a market as I bet I'm not alone.

HOL and Manabush I'm familiar with but what is Red?

Back
Top Bottom