What's new

How do you think this will steep?

Mr Numpty

Veteran
I made a 70 VG mix of:

Capella Sweet Strawberry 8%
Capella Raspberry (V2) 8%
TPA Menthol 2%
TPA RY4 Asian 2% (I find it just adds a flavourless background thickness to juices which is all I want from it here.)

I usually have a quick vape of the immediate post-mix effort to see if it shows any promise. This one had precisely 1 note; in your face menthol!

Do you think the fruits will come through at all with a steep or have I killed 'em dead forever with the menthol?

Thank you.

I made a 70 VG mix of:

Capella Sweet Strawberry 8%
Capella Raspberry (V2) 8%
TPA Menthol 2%
TPA RY4 Asian 2% (I find it just adds a flavourless background thickness to juices which is all I want from it here.)

I usually have a quick vape of the immediate post-mix effort to see if it shows any promise. This one had precisely 1 note; in your face menthol!

Do you think the fruits will come through at all with a steep or have I killed 'em dead forever with the menthol?

Thank you.

The fruits should come through and it should take only a couple of days.

If they don't, make up the same mix without the menthol and add some gradually to a couple of ml of the original juice until it's right. Hope you have a dripper.........

Excellent, glad there's hope it might recover. I'll upgrade it to critical but stable.

Good disaster recovery plan too, thanks. I usually just try to rescue the whole thing, which I now realise is patently stupid.

mr_numpty well you will be able to rescue it all in time... just might take a few passes... never throw away a creation that could come out right until it obviously can't. .. that's my plan...

I've never thrown out a juice.....They can always be saved (one way or another)

I've never thrown out a juice.....They can always be saved (one way or another)

I've got a bunch I was making for a guy at work who left before I gave them to him. They've all got maple in, which I can't stand, so the only way to save them will be a giveaway.

Nothing wrong with maple...I love the stuff.....One of the main ingredients of most of the manabush range (I think)

Hell.. I even have a slush jar that had really rank (over strong) bits of juice in for if I ever could work out something to salvage them with... straight dilution not being a plan as they are too perfumey... they have steeped for a while now and may have completely changed... you just don't know. ..
And if not I see a hideous vape challenge at some point. ...

Back
Top Bottom