What's new

Help me shake 'n' vape!

I add a tiny amount to the bottle when all the other ingredients are in. They don't dilute well in cold liquid, so a 5 or 6 second blast in the microwave heats the mix up enough so a good shake dilutes them.

Okay buddy I'll get some and have a go!!

blacklilly said:
For a Berry and Cream

Sweet Cream 3%
Strawberry 3%
Black Cherry 3%
Optional - Malted Milk 1% - good at thickening and smoothing out flavours

Sadly this didn't work, still as sour as hell, I'm starting to think I have a dodgy batch of flavours! Will order some ethyl maltol and see if that helps.

Maybe your nic, pg or vg are dodgy rather than the flavours. Sounds like it could be something that's in every mix, and they nic and diluents will be the main suspects.

MTS vape wizard will help round off flavours and get rid of any acidic or sour tastes in juice. At least soften if not remove.

Maybe your nic, pg or vg are dodgy rather than the flavours. Sounds like it could be something that's in every mix, and they nic and diluents will be the main suspects.

Not sure its the nicotine or vg, I made up a 0 nicotine batch of custard and it was fine, so made up a big batch and put some malted milk in there, just tasted it and it definitely has a sour undertone, not as bad as the fruit cream though. Mixed up 5% of each fruit/cream/icecream/malted milk flavour with some water and they were all absolutely vile! I will try later making up 1-2% batches, maybe they are just too strong which is weird as seen recipes using more than I have been.

Thats a shame, I haven't got any of or used any of those flavours. I have some tfa, capella and fa and have used them all with no sour taste, have nver had to add a sweetner either as all recipes have been sweet enough for me. I got my concentrates from chefsvapour and vapable and direct from flavourart. Oh and I got my nic, pg and vg from chefs vapour.

Hope you figure out what it is, good luck. Dont give up, once you figure it out making your own juice is great. There is a really good recipe thread on here too, I have made a few of them and they have been great (although not sure about the campfire, leaving that to steep but dont think it is my thing).

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...cipe-mega-thread.html?highlight=Recipe+thread
I can recommend, Crunchberry, French Toast, Jade Tiger, Dragonfruit Sucker Punch, Sugarbear. Tigers Blood was too much watermelon but nice so gonna make with kess watermelon next time.

I have made Hic's apple and almond tort and lemon cookie delight they were lovely. I made creamsicles, it was ok needs tweaked to be good for me, cherry cola tasted like flat cherry coke, nice flavour but no fizz.

Thanks all again!

Minor update, I have just ordered the following based on some recipes I have seen and use as standalone flavours:

MTS Vape Wizard
Capella Vanilla Custard V2
Capella New York Cheesecake
Capella Marshmallow
Capella Graham Cracker V2
Jack the Ripple concentrate
Capella Boston Cream Pie (chuckle)
Vapable.com Choco Malt (Maltesers apparently, which I was originally wanting to make myself)
Vapable.com Strawberry Milkshake

Hopefully the Vape Wizard will fix what I already made, and then I can make something tried and tested with the new order.

Will keep you all updated on my seemingly never ending attempts to make something that doesn't turn my stomach, that isn't just Capella Vanilla Custard...

Thanks all again!

Minor update, I have just ordered the following based on some recipes I have seen and use as standalone flavours:

MTS Vape Wizard
Capella Vanilla Custard V2
Capella New York Cheesecake
Capella Marshmallow
Capella Graham Cracker V2
Jack the Ripple concentrate
Capella Boston Cream Pie (chuckle)
Vapable.com Choco Malt (Maltesers apparently, which I was originally wanting to make myself)
Vapable.com Strawberry Milkshake

Hopefully the Vape Wizard will fix what I already made, and then I can make something tried and tested with the new order.

Will keep you all updated on my seemingly never ending attempts to make something that doesn't turn my stomach, that isn't just Capella Vanilla Custard...

How are you getting on with mixing these days tachikoma? Found any good mixes from what you have?

How are you getting on with mixing these days tachikoma? Found any good mixes from what you have?

Not too bad actually, most of the stuff I made before went down the drain, made a (very strong) recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake which I'm vaping almost exclusively now as it's very easy.

I think I was just very unlucky with my first combinations, I think they were somehow reacting to each other and becoming vile, even at low concentrations.

Back
Top Bottom