What's new

Harsh juice

Clifford_vapes

Postman
Does anybody know How I can take the harshness away from a juice????

I've had 500ml of muffin man from flavour boss (boss shot) steeping for around 6 weeks now the recommended is 4 weeks.

Tried it for the first time tonight and it's so harsh it's unvapable!!

Mixed it my usual 70vg/30pg 3mg nicotine.

Has anybody else experienced this with this particular boss shot???? Or does anybody know how it can be salvaged???

The taste is fine it's just too harsh to vape!!

Cheers apes.

Does anybody know How I can take the harshness away from a juice????

I've had 500ml of muffin man from flavour boss (boss shot) steeping for around 6 weeks now the recommended is 4 weeks.

Tried it for the first time tonight and it's so harsh it's unvapable!!

Mixed it my usual 70vg/30pg 3mg nicotine.

Has anybody else experienced this with this particular boss shot???? Or does anybody know how it can be salvaged???

The taste is fine it's just too harsh to vape!!

Cheers apes.

Was the nic from flavour boss their nic shots, or your own nic ?
I mixed several things a few months ago, same result.
In the end I tracked it down to one nicotine supplier, not had a problem since.

I had the same result when I mixed up 6 different one shots from another supplier. Everything else was the same as I usually use so it was definitely the flavourings.

Steeping didn't help and they went down the sink.

With such a large batch you obviously want to rescue it so you could try some TFA Smooth and MTS Vape Wizard.

It's even possible they had nic in them - order a small bottle of a similar flavour from another brand, mix it up at 0mg and mix them together and see if that helps.

Was the nic from flavour boss their nic shots, or your own nic ?
I mixed several things a few months ago, same result.
In the end I tracked it down to one nicotine supplier, not had a problem since.

Nic is from darkstar it been in my freezer for about 8 months

I had the same result when I mixed up 6 different one shots from another supplier. Everything else was the same as I usually use so it was definitely the flavourings.

Steeping didn't help and they went down the sink.

With such a large batch you obviously want to rescue it so you could try some TFA Smooth and MTS Vape Wizard.

It's even possible they had nic in them - order a small bottle of a similar flavour from another brand, mix it up at 0mg and mix them together and see if that helps.

Rescuing it was exactly what I was thinking... how much of the TFA smooth or MTS vape wizard would i need to add to smooth it out???

Rescuing it was exactly what I was thinking... how much of the TFA smooth or MTS vape wizard would i need to add to smooth it out???

I've never used them for this purpose, but I use them at about 2% each.

Mine was the same after 4 months let it breath for 12 hours mines now vapable you will lose a little flavour though.

Back
Top Bottom