POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Golden Virginia

Discussion in 'Recipe Discussion' started by Cliffyboy1962, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Simon G

Simon G Legend

and the fact that burning leaves doesn't actually taste that nice ..... as we discovered when we stopped smoking.

the trick is to create something that gives you a nice smokey tobacco aroma and depth but actually tastes of something else imo, I think that's why RY4 is always so popular. I'm a big fan of nutty tobaccos for that reason too.

2. Vampire Vape
  3. bellyman

bellyman Moderator Staff Member

RY4 is what I gave up smoking with but it was a poor subsitute. I quickly moved away from tobacco's after then.
    I still love a nice mature cigar vape though.

4. Simon G

Simon G Legend

yeah RY4 doesn't taste of any tobacco I've ever smoked .... FA Cigar Passion is a really good cigar flavour imo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vapable
  6. Donald Trump's fister

Donald Trump's fister Achiever

Didn't Flavour Art do a golden rollie flavour ?

7. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Olympian

FA tuscan reserve is a great cigar concentrate. Good mixed with cigar passion then blended with other ingredients also.

8. domejunky

domejunky Achiever

I vape predominantly tobaccos. For me FA and TPA tobaccos are pretty poor, chemical and synthetic tasting. Inawera and Flavorah are really good.

Inawera do so many it can be a bit of a crap shoot. The 'absolutes' are much stronger than the 'aromes' Their Latakia is amazing, but not like a Latakia really. Their DNB is a really good thing to have, add 0.25% to 1% INW Virginia Absolute and 0.25% AP is a really solid, dry vape.

Flavorah are really solid. Cured, Native, Kentucky Blend and Connecticut Shade are all good. Native is a good dry roll up substitute. Lovage root is really useful, it can moisten up a dry tobacco mix, and let you up the % of the tobaccos a touch. Their Wood Spice is a really interesting note too. Use really low

9. Banjostring

Banjostring Achiever

I was gifted this by a Polish friend. Mixed at 3% it has a lovely rounded Virginia flavour. 20180908_090914.jpeg 20180908_090940.jpeg