What's new

Flavour concentrates

shelbie1989

Initiate
Out of curiosity really... im starting to make my own juice and just wondered really what were peoples favourite flavours are and where they got them from?

shelbie1989 Ive only been doing my liquids for about 2 months but love it, some I like and some I don't as at the start it's all trial and error. I like the Capella and Kandi Head concentrates from Justvape24/7 as ive found them great flavours and great service. I ordered some different brands yesterday from Chefs Vapour just out of curiosity so can't comment on them yet.
I'm sure more experienced people will have more recommendations. Good Luck.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

My order has just been shipped so its on its way :) my concentrates are capella :) im looking at using what i'll get in the package for my trial and error stage before ordering some other flavours... i shall have to look them places up, thanks for the heads up :) ive been watchin a few youtube vids on diy mixing and in a few of them they recommened using a sweetner... have u ever used a sweetner?

Personally I like flavour art they offer a decent deal on their 'fantastic five' 5 bottles for £15 plus you get a random freebe last week it was vintage black jack which I really like. I get mine direct from flavourart.co.uk but you can get them from the likes of chefs vapour. I find they last longer as they're more concentrated so you don't use as much. They do some blended concentrates too 'choconana' and the black jack I mentioned both nice from the blended range.

My order has just been shipped so its on its way :) my concentrates are capella :) im looking at using what i'll get in the package for my trial and error stage before ordering some other flavours... i shall have to look them places up, thanks for the heads up :) ive been watchin a few youtube vids on diy mixing and in a few of them they recommened using a sweetner... have u ever used a sweetner?

Good choice there then, yes ive used the Capella Sweetner, I tried a little bit in with Capella custard v2 and it turned out to sweet for me so I now tend to use a small amount. I also used some with Kandi Head caramel mocha and through a tank it turned out quite nice. If you haven't decided on a mixing calculator I started off using the POTV one and found it very helpful but there are loads of apps out there if you look that can help you keep a record of your mixes, bit more professional than my falling apart pad and pen. If you need any help just send me a PM and will try and help with my limited experience.

I had a look at flavour art and think i may have to try a few from there :) ahhh okay, i imagine the sweetner could make some flavour taste really nice, think i'll order that in my next batch, am kinda hoping they woulda thrown it in with this package lol! Yh i downloaded that calculator and think that'll be the one i use... looks nice and simple and clear to follow... my kinda app hehe. Thanks, im sure i'll probably send u a messag3 of 'help' lol. Limited experience..pfft we've all gotta learn somehow eh

I had a look at flavour art and think i may have to try a few from there :) ahhh okay, i imagine the sweetner could make some flavour taste really nice, think i'll order that in my next batch, am kinda hoping they woulda thrown it in with this package lol! Yh i downloaded that calculator and think that'll be the one i use... looks nice and simple and clear to follow... my kinda app hehe. Thanks, im sure i'll probably send u a messag3 of 'help' lol. Limited experience..pfft we've all gotta learn somehow eh

Flavour art are the best single flavours for desining your own flavours ive found. They are really concentrated so only need between 1-5% in a mix were as othere brand could be 20% needed. Just orderd 2x fantastic 5 from flavour art uk and deffo reccomend these for flavour art

Another noob here. For what it's worth I've found that Capella have been spot on for me. TFA have been very good and flavour art not so much.
Apparently flavour art are good for fruity flavours.

I've been making every type of custard I can and loving every toot.
Coconut custard, banana custard, caramel custard, apple pie and custard, ice cream and custard, peaches and custard.

You get the idea.

Mixing is a whole other hobbie in its self!

I think when i have to order my next lot of flavours i'll have more of an idea of what flavours im going for, im more of a fruity minty kinda person so i'll definatly have to hit up flavour art for them by the sounds of it. I dont really know what flavour i like atm, i kinda over used my best of strawberry mint and now ive gotten a little immune to it :(
I think my first ever attempt of a flavour im going to try and make is chocolate lime, with a smidgen of strawberry or apple to add a little sweetness to it i think... getting a little excited and wish the posty would hurry up lol

I must admit i cant wait to start mixing, the skys the limit and all that jazz.

Any tips and pointers on how not to screw a mix up? Lol

Any tips and pointers on how not to screw a mix up? Lol

One of my first batches I had a glass of cool boiled water to rinse out the syringe when changing between concentrates and got distracted by my music and put 5ml of water in my juice instead of flavour! It was a 60ml mix so wasn't the end of the world and still vaped and tasted good. So try not to switch off. Oooooooohhhhhhhh and don't forget to label your juice, I didn't on my first go. (Stop laughing)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/054zs3l663l82mw/2015-04-28 18.47.58.jpg?dl=0

Just made these while the tea was cooking. Fancied trying some different flavours as my order turned up this morning.

Back
Top Bottom