What's new

Flavor west fruit loop juice

sjf

Postman
Hey guys made a few different juices over the weekend few kandi head and a couple flavour west mixes.
I was just going to give them there afternoon shake and i notice the flavour west fruit rings has gone a very very faint pink/red tinge in colour all 5 others are still clear put it the tank to have a puff and it taste great had anyone else had this color distortion when mixing? ???

Hey guys made a few different juices over the weekend few kandi head and a couple flavour west mixes.
I was just going to give them there afternoon shake and i notice the flavour west fruit rings has gone a very very faint pink/red tinge in colour all 5 others are still clear put it the tank to have a puff and it taste great had anyone else had this color distortion when mixing? ???

Yep, just look at any kind of custard :) also I noticed adding cinnamon quickly starts the juice colour changing. As long as it is all one colour and not separating into bands of colour or anything you'll be fine.

Thanks drnick thought it would be ok and it tasted great pretty citrusie, smooth,strong but not over powering nice throat hit to and an still alive so one for the note book for future reference

Back
Top Bottom