What's new

FA flavours

Am I right in thinking the fa flavours are strong. Just took a wiff from a bottle of maple syrup and it smelled pokey. What percentage do people use?

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking the fa flavours are strong. Just took a wiff from a bottle of maple syrup and it smelled pokey. What percentage do people use?

Ill reply now I can understand the question :), didn't make sense to me before.

Yeah most would need a max of 5% as a single flavour and bit lees combined.

Haven't used maple syrup, but id guess 1-2% and less if its like honey.

Ill reply now I can understand the question :), didn't make sense to me before.

Yeah most would need a max of 5% as a single flavour and bit lees combined.

Thanks for the reply... Sorry edited it after reading it back. Didn't make sense. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the reply... Sorry edited it after reading it back. Didn't make sense. Thanks for the advice.

No probs. I do it as well, I sort of got it but weren't sure.

I'm always tempted to add maple syrup when I'm ordering from FlavourArt. You'll have to let me know what you think of it. I would have thought its mainly used for sweetening, so wouldn't go too high on it.

No probs. I do it as well, I sort of got it but weren't sure.

I'm always tempted to add maple syrup when I'm ordering from FlavourArt. You'll have to let me know what you think of it. I would have thought its mainly used for sweetening, so wouldn't go too high on it.

I'm always trying to work out what flavours would work nice with tobacco... I do like ry4 but think maple may be nicer than the caramel.

Going to try...

Golden virginia
Maple syrup
Sugar cookie.

Honey is a super strong one isn't it? Even just dipping the nib of a cocktail stick In it and swirling it in your 10ml mix Is strong.

With that one it's best to dilute it in pg.. 10% Honey 90% PG and use that as about 2 or 3 %

It's really nice once taimed :)

Last edited:
Honey is a super strong one isn't it? Even just dipping the nib of a cocktail stick In it and swirling it in your 10ml mix Is strong.

With that one it's best to dilute it in pg.. 10% Honey 90% PG and use that as about 2 or 3 %

It's really nice once taimed :)

Didn't realise it was that strong, I haven't even used it myself yet. Got too many others to test first. Been going through base flavours mainly, haven't really touched additional ingredient concentrates like honey, hazelnut etc. I have got inawera honey and I used one drop for 10ml and that is really strong. It's got a bit of honeysuckle scent to it though. I used it in FA Ry4 Nutzilla, and it was nice, could do with less though 1/4 or 1/2 a drop. I think it will be better with FA honey anyway as that smells much better.

Definitely going to dilute in a pg mix then. I was going to do it with the inawera one, but I thought 25%. But 10 might be better ratio to work with.

I'm always trying to work out what flavours would work nice with tobacco... I do like ry4 but think maple may be nicer than the caramel.

Going to try...

Golden virginia
Maple syrup
Sugar cookie.

Not too keen on caramel myself. I've only used a premixed Caramel RY4 and it did have a good caramel flavour, but strong like making it, and the burntish sugar smell.

Not too keen on caramel myself. I've only used a premixed Caramel RY4 and it did have a good caramel flavour, but strong like making it, and the burntish sugar smell.

I can vape ry4 but there is always something in it I don't like. I think it's the caramel. I want to find a nice desert Base with a tobacco in the background. Manabush nokomis and powwow are pretty much perfect imo if I could get something even close I'd be a very happy man. The quest continues... :/

Back
Top Bottom