What's new

Couple of noob questions.

Evening lovely people, I'm just about to do my first mix and I've got a quick couple of question.

I'm brought a fair amount of different flavours and am planning to mix 5ml of each to get a quick idea of the flavours. Are syringes that you use to add the nic ok to just wash and then use again at a later date?

Also when adding such small amounts of liquids do you take into account what liquid is within the blunt needle? Should I remove the needle and just add what's in the syringe?

Silly questions I know but gotta ask.

Many thanks.

hey dks. The nicotine syringe is fine to wash and use again as many times as you want. Its a good question about the needle and if it makes a difference. I use the smallest for flavour concentrates and dont bother removing it. When i use bryan drawing needle for vg and big batches i do tend to take it off when putting vg in to mix. Also note that if you are using a small needle a little bit off here and there is no big deal and is like cooking. Each time your fav dish comes out a little different.

What is in the needle doesn't actually end up in the bottle, the plunger only clears the amount in the syringe, if you take the needle off and watch what happens you will see what I mean. Consistency is the key, so whatever you do do the same thing every time :)

Back
Top Bottom