What's new

Concentrates?

Chrisuk123

Postman
Hi guys I have been vaping and mixing my own juice off and on now for about 18 months and have never been able to find the right concentrates flavour wise they have just been a it crap in my books, now I'm just wondering what do you lot use for mixing?

Sent from within a cloud of vapor

Hi guys I have been vaping and mixing my own juice off and on now for about 18 months and have never been able to find the right concentrates flavour wise they have just been a it crap in my books, now I'm just wondering what do you lot use for mixing?

The best way is to research recipe's you like and then order the concentrates that you will need.
I like to use Flavour art as their vape flavours are free from nasty stuff:)

Flavour Concentrates

+1 for flavour art. Some of the best flavours i've found.
Using them more and more.
Very concentrated, a little goes a long way.

It's all very hit and miss, we all interpret flavours differently and you have to remember most of these flavours are concocted in a lab, there isn't much that's natural.

If you follow the other guy's advice and go for FA, check their site, they have an offer on 6 for £15.

Started off with Capella now moved onto Flavour art (better value for money and great tasting).As said above pick a good recipe and buy the ingredients to make it that way you don't end up with loads of concentrates you don't want.

I have too many concentrates. But when my kids say... Hey mom , can you mix me xyz.. And abc... I say fuck yes!! But I make it you damn well vape it !! [emoji23][emoji23]

Jokes aside, buy what you require or you're stuck with loads of concentrates .

It might be useful for people to know what type of flavours you have been mixing and what you have been trying to make.

Back
Top Bottom