What's new

Colourings

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm aware its usually the nicotine in liquids that give it these colours after a steep, though there are some concentrates that usually come with a colour with the concentrates I use it tends to be the ones with chocolate or tobacco in, which are usually a shade of grey so the local colourblind expert tells me ;)
It is yes but you would think that when mixed with colourless concentrates after steeping they would pretty much all look the same colour and shade but i find this isn't the case.

true @Timwis i guess its just the nic reacting differently with different ingredients, I have found most 0 nic mixes don't change colour so its definitely the nic, I do love the colours though and for some reason the richer the colour the better taste I get, probably a psychological thing though

true @Timwis i guess its just the nic reacting differently with different ingredients, I have found most 0 nic mixes don't change colour so its definitely the nic, I do love the colours though and for some reason the richer the colour the better taste I get, probably a psychological thing though

I heard you the first time lol

I always find the liquids i make that turn that glossy rose gold like colour (looks like lucazade) always taste better but like you say probably as much to do with because i like the colour my brain is being told this is good.

But that ain't a lot of good if you have a great lime juice, as you would want it to be green mate.
You might do.. I personally don't care about the colour.. in fact I avoid any juice with colour added. I'd like to try driphacks juice but thyey add colour to everything.

I have a lovely lime green drip tip for citrus juices :-)

TKQnJRA.jpg

You might do.. I personally don't care about the colour.. in fact I avoid any juice with colour added. I'd like to try driphacks juice but thyey add colour to everything.

I have a lovely lime green drip tip for citrus juices :-)

TKQnJRA.jpg

Love the drip tips, where did you get them from ?

I'm colourblind, @Badboybez you really have no fuckin idea what your talking about, your colourblind mates have probably wound you up about seeing grey cos they think you're a knob, or you have 2 extremely rare monochromactic friends! As for the OP you are probably the rudest ape I've come across maybe use of colouring has adverse side effects such as turning you into a dick, please put me on the ignore list :)

How can you tell if I have any idea of what I am talking about, for all you know I could be an ophthalmologist.
Yes, it is rare to have met 2 people with the condition, but that is over a 25 year career, one comes from Huddersfield, the other is from a town in Bulgaria where I worked.
As for being the rudest ape, you have beaten me there, as you are the rudest person I have ever come across.
You have been on my ignore list since you wanted to pour petrol on me, and set fire to it...................

As the Americans would say "have a nice day"

Because you only see shades of grey.
One of my mates is colour blind, he is still allowed to drive a car because he is still aware of traffic lights colours by different shades of grey.
Another guy guy I worked with was a sparkie, still fine, as he could distinguish the phase colour by what shade of grey they were ;-))

In reference to someone being colour blind you comment this - 'because you only see shades of grey' then you spent you're precious expert time to try and justify your comment when proved wrong, which is still wrong whichever way you try to justify, as for the rudest ape, that comment wasn't directed at you, but that's simply because you have a tendency to read only the parts of people's comments that you want to read! And way out of context in regards setting you alight with petrol, you forgot to mention that was about your opinion that the grenfell tower victims deserve nothing as they had no insurance ffs, thanks for putting me on your ignore list, it's probably the most intelligent thing you have contributed on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom