What's new

Colourings

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepie

Postman
I use food colouring (from Morrisons) in a lot of my recipes and I have noticed on several occasions, particularly with the red ones, that soon after they come out of the steeping cupboard they lose most or all of their colour. I assume it's exposure to sunlight that is responsible, don't see how it could be anything else. It's not a biggie, I just like them to look like what they taste like, but I was wondering is this a common thing or should I try another brand?

personally dont see the point of adding something that doesnt need to be in there, get coloured glass for your tanks

personally dont see the point of adding something that doesnt need to be in there, get coloured glass for your tanks
Personally don't see the point of responding to a question without an answer to the question, but thanks for the offer, I will gladly accept your gift of twenty or so glasses for each of my dozen tanks to match all the colours that I like.

Or to put it another way... go screw yourself. :)

Ouch!

I think waitforit88 was simply trying to point out that adding food colouring to your mixes is very unusual and it might be unwise. No need to get unpleasant about it.

Personally don't see the point of responding to a question without an answer to the question, but thanks for the offer, I will gladly accept your gift of twenty or so glasses for each of my dozen tanks to match all the colours that I like.

responding to a question without the answer you were looking for, heaven forbid I could have an opinion on a public forum

and I forgot

Easy @icepie! I'm personally in agreement with @WaitFor1t88, I personally don't add colouring to any mixes. I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

If it is a route you want to stick with then it could be worth looking into colourings made for vaping. There is a company that do them, I'm afraid I can't remember who though. [emoji848]

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom