What's new

Citrus Apsinthe

StuPot

Achiever
This is my all time favourite mix.. I think a big percentage of people will hate it but I love it.. No vapers tongue has come close since having this to hand.

It's bloody potent. If you're vaping it fresh you could probably half the percentages and still enjoy it but the Anise and citrus fades after a week or so and then it's not as potent as I intended it to be.

With this mix the Anise will be overpowering to begin with but the other flavours find their way through after a couple of days.

Don't heat mixes (to quicken steeping) with this Anise in.. The Anise will fade very quick if you do.

14% DV Absinthe
3% FA Anise
5% FA Citrus Mix
1% FA Lemon Sicily
6% Cap Green Apple
2% FA Licorice

Koolada goes well in this mix too.

Edit 07/07/15:
I've lowered the anise to 3% from 3.5%, lowered citrus mix to 5% From 6%, increased absinthe from 12% to 14% and added 1% FA Lemon Sickly.

I'm in the middle of playing with a reworked version of this.. With a few dark berries, some cinnamon and a mixture of apples.. It's overall percentages will be a lot lower but it packs some strong flavour.

Last edited:
I've edited this one slightly.. The Anise is a little more tame and the other changes have helped the overall mix taste fresher.. Although its still a strong tasting mix.

Back
Top Bottom